I don't know how you guys can stand beards. I've been lazy and have not shaved in a week, and I feel gross and my beard looks disgusting. I'm shaving as soon as I get home. Maybe it's just because mine looks so bad.

I don't know how you guys can stand beards. I've been lazy and have not shaved in a week, and I feel gross and my beard looks disgusting. I'm shaving as soon as I get home. Maybe it's just because mine looks so bad.

Mine is getting insane now after close to eight months or more I guess..... My need for drinking with a straw is a huge laugh to everyone else in my household

Mine is getting insane now after close to eight months or more I guess..... My need for drinking with a straw is a huge laugh to everyone else in my household

Your beard is understandable, because it is amazing. Mine is about at the point where it just stops growing, so it just looks gross.

so my kids, my silly silly kids, would rather go to Great Wolf Lodge (a dope in-door water park) instead of Disneyworld. I actually just moved our Disney trip from end of February to end of October so we could take them to the great wolf lodge in February and I just realized charlotte where its at has an IKEA, and im out of room for my records, so anyone here know anything about the Kallax? good shelving?

so my kids, my silly silly kids, would rather go to Great Wolf Lodge (a dope in-door water park) instead of Disneyworld. I actually just moved our Disney trip from end of February to end of October so we could take them to the great wolf lodge in February and I just realized charlotte where its at has an IKEA, and im out of room for my records, so anyone here know anything about the Kallax? good shelving?

This is a screen shot of a post a friend of mine put up on Facebook a few days ago...note the specific request...lol

Clipboard01_zpswmk0ah85.jpg

I have two and it does the job. I will probably get a third this year.

I need to take my peacoat in to get dry cleaned, and some button fixed. I noticed the inside lining has a small tear, anyone know if this is a problem. My buddy owns a dry cleaner, and said he'd do it for cheap, but it's an hour away and I'm lazy, so I'd rather just pay full price for the place around the corner.

I've never had anything dry cleaned before, so I have no clue how much it costs and all that.

I need to take my peacoat in to get dry cleaned, and some button fixed. I noticed the inside lining has a small tear, anyone know if this is a problem. My buddy owns a dry cleaner, and said he'd do it for cheap, but it's an hour away and I'm lazy, so I'd rather just pay full price for the place around the corner.

I've never had anything dry cleaned before, so I have no clue how much it costs and all that.

Just ask the cleaner to repair the tear too. A lot of them will do it for you.

a while ago when I briefly looked at the kallax, It seemed you could add on individual cubes?

The kallax can't be added onto. You have to get the size you want.

Just ask the cleaner to repair the tear too. A lot of them will do it for you.

I wasn't sure, since it is a really thin lining.

I could probably patch it myself, but I suck at sowing.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic