I am debating if it's worth enduring mwY/Say Anything to see Teen Suicide in April

Teen Suicide will play before both of them sooooo...

I highly recommend at least watching mwY for a bit. Still might not be something you want to listen to, but damn is it a good show.

Definitely leave before Say Anything.

Why do people get hung up on Halo posting a lot when for the last months every second post in every thread has been from the same person anyway?

I don't have a major issue, but posting literally every thought you have can be a bit excessive. It's ST and we're all guilty of it at times, but I do see why people take issue

Rez, the first two MWY albums are dope as fuck. Their newest is pretty good. A few good songs spread over the other ones as well. Really good live. Seen them 4-5 times over the last 11 years.

Say Anything are awful tho

Maybe I'll try to give it another go. I just got my mom to commit to taking me to see Turnover though and I am kinda surprised. 

I'd say the vocal delivery + lyrics aren't for everyone. I think they're fantastic (for the most part) and their last album might actually be their best.

Yeah, I could see that easily. I meant more the choice of the word 'corny', but I'm just splitting hairs at this point.

Honestly, I fell in love with Pale Horses immediately, which is something that hadn't happened since Catch for Us the Foxes

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic