no, the bank was closed yesterday for the MLK holiday. so I had a 3 day weekend, and only a 4 day work week, so not too shabby. and today is going to be an awesome mail day (4 records/9 cube).

Nice. I have 4 records that should be here this week, but I don't have any tracking on any to know for sure.

I'm trying really hard to ignore this slowly descending sickness, but it's not working. I feel worse by the second. Pretty sure I'm going to throw up soon. My boss has been away from her desk for like an hour, so I can't ask to go home until she returns :(.

I never wake up sick, it always seems to happen suddenly in the middle of the day.

I'm trying really hard to ignore this slowly descending sickness, but it's not working. I feel worse by the second. Pretty sure I'm going to throw up soon. My boss has been away from her desk for like an hour, so I can't ask to go home until she returns :(.

I never wake up sick, it always seems to happen suddenly in the middle of the day.

could be stress related, used to happen to be often when I was highly stressed I got physically sick to the point it sabotaged me and I got laid off

could be stress related, used to happen to be often when I was highly stressed I got physically sick to the point it sabotaged me and I got laid off

Possibly, but I was exposed to my sick nephews all Sunday evening, and one of my co-workers just returned after having pneumonia all last week. So who knows. I'm sure the stress is not helping, probably killing my immune system, same with the negative temps and the cigarettes.

Possibly, but I was exposed to my sick nephews all Sunday evening, and one of my co-workers just returned after having pneumonia all last week. So who knows. I'm sure the stress is not helping, probably killing my immune system, same with the negative temps and the cigarettes.

it's tough to say it could be a combo too, I miss cigarettes and the ability to not give a fuck without a drink

I've been cutting back, but I really need to stop. Always said I would before 30, and now that is only 1.5 months away. I like my cigarettes, but the health risk is not worth it.

So I just found out the All American Rejects album I ordered back in September from Amazon for 13 bucks (which they told me was delayed) was made available under a new listing in January for a higher price. While the other one has no release date now

Call their customer support and see what they'll do. Even if they don't fix the exact problem then they still give you free shit.

Call their customer support and see what they'll do. Even if they don't fix the exact problem then they still give you free shit.

Oh I know. haha

Can't talk and don't feel like waiting for email, so I'm in the chat and they keep transferring me to different departments ha

A really terrible flu/fever has been going around up here in MI - if it's the same, I'd probably recommend getting yourself home before you're worse off. Sending you good vibes T3 to fend it off, or recover fast!

Thanks! Hopefully it's nothing, and goes away by tonight. Same flu is going around here, probably because of the annoying temp. shifts.

I do have to run to the post office today though, have 3-4 things to drop off, because I didn't trust leaving them out in the cold and snow for pickup.

Because fucking USPS. Still bitter about my taco folded Ride the Lightning. 

I can imagine. When I lost my vinyl collection in my first marriage, I lost my two copies of Kill 'Em All & Ride the Lighting that were MegaForce Records versions before they had signed to Electra. Found them both in a music store around 13 I think still in the shrink...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic