Why does it seem like everything that ships from merchnow get stuck in limbo after being "accepted"?

Bruce I'm going to need you to go crack some skulls for me.

Edit: Ever get your refund from them Brian?

Got an email back from them this morning saying I would be refunded! After that email how long did it take your funds to be put back in PayPal?

Got an email back from them this morning saying I would be refunded! After that email how long did it take your funds to be put back in PayPal?

Maybe an hour or two. It was super quick.

I missed them play some weird art fest in an old glue factory a few years ago. No one would go with me and I didn't have a car for the 90 minute drive

I think I will try to go see this. Looking at past years 99% of it wasn't age restricted. I will be driving by then so the 90min drive shouldn't be that bad.

Sweeeet. Now I have $80 in my paypal towards the preamp. I'm so close dude!

Nice, over half way there.

Let me know if you have any questions with it all once it's set-up. The Mani has a lot of different load options on it, that can be confusing if you don't know what the numbers mean. The picture diagram them give you is really helpful though.

It's on both Merciless and Our Lady of Annihilation CDs

At the end of the 9-10 tracks, there are like 35+ tracks that are about one to two minutes each and they're all prank calls to pizza places, guitar center, and a few bands that were on Trustkill's roster back then. There's also some tracks discussing why Rachel doesn't like to eat out in public and a heated argument about what causes farts to smell like farts.

The Throwdown reference is when they call a business called The Moshe Brothers and ask them if they're going to the Throwdown show cuz ya know...they're going to mosh?

They're all pretty hilarious, esp. the prank calls to pizza places and guitar center.

Nice, over half way there.

Let me know if you have any questions with it all once it's set-up. The Mani has a lot of different load options on it, that can be confusing if you don't know what the numbers mean. The picture diagram them give you is really helpful though.

Ah yeah, I was looking at it and it looks super confusing. Was totally going to ask for your help haha.

Ah yeah, I was looking at it and it looks super confusing. Was totally going to ask for your help haha.

It's a bit much at first, but once you understand what the switches do, it's not bad at all. Looking at the specs on the cart for the mmf2.2, I'm sure the loading I use on mine will work with yours (should be fine for any MM carts).

It's a bit much at first, but once you understand what the switches do, it's not bad at all. Looking at the specs on the cart for the mmf2.2, I'm sure the loading I use on mine will work with yours (should be fine for any MM carts).

Awesome :). Dea just grabbed my 1st press Proper from me so I'v got enough to order it come Thursday when I get paid.

Awesome :). Dea just grabbed my 1st press Proper from me so I'v got enough to order it come Thursday when I get paid.

Nice! All your need is that sweet sweet TT now (I think.. did you order the receiver?)!!

Nice! All your need is that sweet sweet TT now (I think.. did you order the receiver?)!!

Oh yeahhh. Receiver/speakers have been set up for a few weeks now. Running my TV/Apple TV/PS3 through it also. Everything sounds so much better. The USB input on the front works with my iPod so I'v been playing music that way. It sucks, but I can't put the thing past like 10 or else my entire apartment shakes.

Oh yeahhh. Receiver/speakers have been set up for a few weeks now. Running my TV/Apple TV/PS3 through it also. Everything sounds so much better. The USB input on the front works with my iPod so I'v been playing music that way. It sucks, but I can't put the thing past like 10 or else my entire apartment shakes.

Nice. If that receiver has optical input, you should be able to stream iTunes to the apple TV via airplay. Should make listening to stuff a bit easier than using an ipod. I'm sure it'd use the same DAC as the usb port.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic