My headphones finally made it to the US. They said 7-15 business days on shipping, and it'll be right at 15 :/

I wish fucking Really Records would get back to me about my records that supposedly shipped over a month ago. If I don't get an answer by Monday. I'll charging them back on my card.

My headphones finally made it to the US. They said 7-15 business days on shipping, and it'll be right at 15 :/

I wish fucking Really Records would get back to me about my records that supposedly shipped over a month ago. If I don't get an answer by Monday. I'll charging them back on my card.

Well, they're worth it the wait. I guarantee it.

I hope so. Planning on getting a bike next week too, so need some riding tunes. Time to get back into shape too, which will hopefully help my mental health since it's been shit lately.

I hope so. Planning on getting a bike next week too, so need some riding tunes. Time to get back into shape too, which will hopefully help my mental health since it's been shit lately.

Fixing this house up has been doing a great job of bettering my mental health; keeping busy, hard work, time for music.

Just put on albums you know all the words too; the classics. Been starting to eat better lately which have given me more energy as well.

Fixing this house up has been doing a great job of bettering my mental health; keeping busy, hard work, time for music.

Just put on albums you know all the words too; the classics. Been starting to eat better lately which have given me more energy as well.

Yeah, music is awesome that way. Glad to hear yours is improving. I've been eating better too, which certainly gives me energy, but not doing much else. Stupid fucking brain.

What kind of headphones did you get ? I'm looking to get a pair. I saw some great wireless Bose for about $225 but it's a big purchase so I want to see all the options out there

I just got some cheap earbuds for mobile listening. The Xiaomi Piston 3s. According to Matt, and a lot of reviews, they are really good for their price ($16ppd).

Are you only looking for wireless ones? If not, Amazon smile had some AKG K240s on sale for $48.99, which is a steal. They are normally ~$150, and are supposed to sound really good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001ARCFA?ref_=sr_1_2&qid=1458712234&sr=8-2&keywords=akg&pldnSite=1

I just got some cheap earbuds for mobile listening. The Xiaomi Piston 3s. According to Matt, and a lot of reviews, they are really good for their price ($16ppd).

Are you only looking for wireless ones? If not, Amazon smile had some AKG K240s on sale for $48.99, which is a steal. They are normally ~$150, and are supposed to sound really good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001ARCFA?ref_=sr_1_2&qid=1458712234&sr=8-2&keywords=akg&pldnSite=1

What kind of headphones did you get ? I'm looking to get a pair. I saw some great wireless Bose for about $225 but it's a big purchase so I want to see all the options out there

The $16 Pistons sound like $150 Shures.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic