No one knows or cares if the shirt you're wearing is a bootleg or not.

I wish I knew how to screenprint. I'd bootleg t shirts all god damn day.

I used to work for screen printer, and I co-owned a clothing company, so paying that much money for a fucking shirt is ridiculous. Especially when you know the work it takes to make it and the costs. Fucking stupid.

Screening shirts isn't too hard though. If you ever get the chance to do it, go for it. It's super fun, too.

I used to work for screen printer, and I co-owned a clothing company, so paying that much money for a fucking shirt is ridiculous. Especially when you know the work it takes to make it and the costs. Fucking stupid.

Screening shirts isn't too hard though. If you ever get the chance to do it, go for it. It's super fun, too.

I wanted to try a DIY setup years ago but a bunch of bad shit happened and I've been broke ever since.

Holy fuck. $340 for a shirt with the DHL logo? Why?

It's like a sick in joke. Like you would never know how much the shirt cost unless you walk around the right people and it parodies both normcore and couture highlighting the stupidity of the fashion industry, that's why I love it so much. People notice and complement you on it when you walk around soho but if you're somewhere else people might not get not even bat an eye, even look down on you maybe. It reminds me of something Jermey Scott era Moschino would do as well.

No one knows or cares if the shirt you're wearing is a bootleg or not.

I wish I knew how to screenprint. I'd bootleg t shirts all god damn day.

Yes they do care, shit is mad disrespectful to the designers and you're trying to be something you're not. I can LC Palace, Supreme, Moshcino and CDG so easily, once you know how to do it it's easy. I don't call people out unless they're overflexin' like they're on some young lavish. Just act your wage. It feels better to save up and buy one real item than buy 5 fake ones you can't even resell. But I always call out someone in fake Raf that's disrespectful to the GOAT

I don't stay in NYC anymore it got too expensive (the school did, that and I didn't like the enviroment, and idk that school was low key trash I didn't feel like i was getting what we were spending) But I flip clothes if you were wonder how I afford this. I may go back NYC to see my girl this summer tho, but idk shit is up in the air right now.

Which?

I'm so glad I don't collect Pearl Jam, any punk band that has a million 7"s, shit like that like. Caspian was only 70 pieces or so, but those people with bands that have all those 7"s, man, I would lose my mind. And Against Me is insane, too. I wonder what artists have the most releases (pressing wise). Hmm.

Wolf Eyes, Cremation Lily, Nadja, Integrity... I could go on...

Lime is fucking gross, I hate it.Yet they still make tees in it. It went for like $75 in a bidding war, and I was just smh. I could have copped but funds have been tight becuase S/S 16 I just copped the vetements DHL t shirt for $340 last week because IMO it's this seasons must have and next week I'm copping the new Off-White floral tee so I'm pretty hyped on it. Shit I've been spending money before I even got it. Have you liked this SUP this season so far?

The offwhite floral :rejoice:

Lowkey I haven't been following this season too closely, been stacking cash heavy so I can have a massive down payment on this new Tesla.

I'd kill for that new Ali/warhol tho

It's like a sick in joke. Like you would never know how much the shirt cost unless you walk around the right people and it parodies both normcore and couture highlighting the stupidity of the fashion industry, that's why I love it so much. People notice and complement you on it when you walk around soho but if you're somewhere else people might not get not even bat an eye, even look down on you maybe. It reminds me of something Jermey Scott era Moschino would do as well.

Yes they do care, shit is mad disrespectful to the designers and you're trying to be something you're not. I can LC Palace, Supreme, Moshcino and CDG so easily, once you know how to do it it's easy. I don't call people out unless they're overflexin' like they're on some young lavish. Just act your wage. It feels better to save up and buy one real item than buy 5 fake ones you can't even resell. But I always call out someone in fake Raf that's disrespectful to the GOAT

I don't stay in NYC anymore it got too expensive (the school did, that and I didn't like the enviroment, and idk that school was low key trash I didn't feel like i was getting what we were spending) But I flip clothes if you were wonder how I afford this. I may go back NYC to see my girl this summer tho, but idk shit is up in the air right now.

Man, I don't understand it at all. If you're paying $300+ for a t shirt of someone else's logo, aren't you becoming the joke of the fashion industry since you're the one spending so much money to buy into it?

Man, I don't understand it at all. If you're paying $300+ for a t shirt of someone else's logo, aren't you becoming the joke of the fashion industry since you're the one spending so much money to buy into it?

Buys a shirt to walk around soho and get cool points. That's the most NY thing I've ever heard. God damn I'm so glad I didn't spend more than a year there. It's crazy how common this mindset is. It's fucking toxic. Rich garbage people with no sense of value or appreciation for what a dollar really costs.

The offwhite floral :rejoice:

Lowkey I haven't been following this season too closely, been stacking cash heavy so I can have a massive down payment on this new Tesla.

I'd kill for that new Ali/warhol tho

supreme fabrixquare! Is heat though, and I like the warhol, but the shit is too small.

And yesss get that tesla! I may be getting this model thing popping off so I may not need a car depending on where I'm based.

In a way but in a way you're also on the inside of that joke. It's like look at me I spent $300 for a DHL shirt. Like I said it's super self aware and meta

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic