I agree. Shallow and pedantic...

Also, SUPREME IS ONLY WORTH A SHIT BECAUSE OF TYLER AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT. NOBODY GAVE A FUCK UNTIL HE WAS WEARING AND RAPPING ABOUT IT.

12547179_974927515888195_1905244501_n.jp

Supreme has been around for 20 years, and has been a vital part of NYC skate and youth culture. It can be seen worn in the 1996 movie kids. Supreme has collaborated with man yartists and designers including people like Morrissey, Black Sabbath, Harmony Korine, Daniel Johnston, Disney, Terry Richardson, Undercover, Larry Clark, 36 Mafia, and New Order to name a few. It's a brand that's a pivotal part of modern youth culture. Yeah OF popularized it but it's still not to the point where you think it is. It's not just some stupid mall-core brand like you're trying to write it off as.

Matt, Kevin. Do you both wanna move in together and start a screenprinting company with me? We could do all sorts of shit for diy bands and labels + artists.

As long as we can rip off artists so we have less work to do, then charge a fuck ton for low run sizes. That way people flip them later for others to get cool points.

12547179_974927515888195_1905244501_n.jp

Supreme has been around for 20 years, and has been a vital part of NYC skate and youth culture. It can be seen worn in the 1996 movie kids. Supreme has collaborated with man yartists and designers including people like Morrissey, Black Sabbath, Harmony Korine, Daniel Johnston, Disney, Terry Richardson, Undercover, Larry Clark, 36 Mafia, and New Order to name a few. It's a brand that's a pivotal part of modern youth culture. Yeah OF popularized it but it's still not to the point where you think it is. It's not just some stupid mall-core brand like you're trying to write it off as.

dog they don't want to understand. They want to continue living in their hate bubbles :/

As long as we can rip off artists so we have less work to do, then charge a fuck ton for low run sizes. That way people flip them later for others to get cool points.

Image of Mickey Mouse wearing a Reebok shirt but it says "Nike" underneath him.

Limited run of 10 and then we make more to flip ourselves on EBay under parachute accounts.

Boom I just paid our rent for the first year

Just bid on a copy of TAAS - Oxeneers

I don't know why. I'm trying not to buy any records for awhile and I haven't bid on a record on eBay in 8 years. I'm kinda buzzed and wanted to see if I could find a TAAS t-shirt. All of a sudden I hope this one dude who bid on it as well dies in the next 3 days.

uggggggg. I want some Blind Guardian repressessssssss.

My most wanted RPs right now are decent RPs of the OOP Death stuff (heard BoB blows and it's OOP now anyway), Pearl Jam, Manson, NIN, Mars Volta, and good pressings of some of the Alkaline Trio stuff. I've owned multiple copies of Crimson and Good Mourning and they all sounded like horse shit. My Infirmary isn't great either. Oh, and speaking of which, decent pressings of the first two Fall of Troy records would be nice since Enjoy the Ross pressed them from shitty MP3s

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic