Has anyone ever finished their garage floor w/ epoxy & flakes? I did this and now i'm putting down some Zep High Traffic finish on top and it looks splotchy (the zep stuff) even though i'm applying it just like it says to.

I did this a couple of years ago in Colorado in October. By the end of November, the epoxy had peeled and flaked off of about half of the garage. I even used the recommended cleaner and let it dry throughly before hand. I wish I wouldn't have even put it on. It did look really nice for the month it was on.

So you're telling me that amusement parks and state fairs don't overprice everything? We're talking like $3 bottles of pop. I know I could buy a box of corn dogs for like $6 though... But that's besides the point.

Now I want a corn dog

oh, they do. as does every other vendor out there on the verge of barely owning a food and handling license.

corn dogs are worth it.

weeeeeeeeellllllllllll worth it.

i remember my wedding day. it was surreal. had seen/been to so many (unlike futurekills who's never been to one) and now i was actually in one, and it was me. it was hot. i was shaking.

it was like an out of body experience.

it was in her hometown (3 hours from where we lived) and everyone made it down.

best night of my life, youll remember it forever.

my memory is horrible.

and its etched in my brain like my favorite song.

I just put up a teaser video for my next release! You can catch it on my facebook page!

i like that clip!

Tomorrow marks 9 days until my wedding and holy shit there is still so much to do. I cannot wait until August 10th! So glad we did a short engagement because stretching this out would probably kill me.

one thing at a time, and it will get done. all that stuff comes together. and either way, it's the marryin' part that's the important thing :)

i remember my wedding day. it was surreal. had seen/been to so many (unlike futurekills who's never been to one) and now i was actually in one, and it was me. it was hot. i was shaking.

it was like an out of body experience.

it was in her hometown (3 hours from where we lived) and everyone made it down.

best night of my life, youll remember it forever.

my memory is horrible.

and its etched in my brain like my favorite song.

we wrote our own vows and i cried like a baby as i read mine. it seems surreal now, so many years later and us wayyy broken up and her engaged again, etc. womp womp!

So glad I chose to include the corndog price.

It wasn't so much that ONE dog was expensive but we bought 4 and with tax it ended up being about $22..

And it was in Helen, GA and its pretty much a Disney style Scandinavian village with shops, etc.

Tubing is pretty much the only worthwhile activity.

Tomorrow marks 9 days until my wedding and holy shit there is still so much to do. I cannot wait until August 10th! So glad we did a short engagement because stretching this out would probably kill me.

Yay! Everything will work out and it will be the best day of your life. Abovetheearth is right, I haven't been to a wedding, but I have worked many so know that everyone you have chosen to surround yourself with for that day will go to great lengths to make sure everything is perfect for you and your bride to be.

How long were you engaged for if you don't mind me asking?

Yay! Everything will work out and it will be the best day of your life. Abovetheearth is right, I haven't been to a wedding, but I have worked many so know that everyone you have chosen to surround yourself with for that day will go to great lengths to make sure everything is perfect for you and your bride to be.

How long were you engaged for if you don't mind me asking?

We got engaged April 6th haha so were really doing it quick. And thanks steph and above nice to hear from people that have done it before!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic