Guest stl_ben.

I think it'll stay open for a while. I'm certainly not posting .gifs and wrasslin in there. I need to at least be able to check and see if any pre-orders go up. ask everyone where my shipping notification is for EOTS.

Did you know that when you get banned, you can't even view anything on the site? And it won't let you log out.

I think it'll stay open for a while. I'm certainly not posting .gifs and wrasslin in there. I need to at least be able to check and see if any pre-orders go up. ask everyone where my shipping notification is for EOTS.

Did you know that when you get banned, you can't even view anything on the site? And it won't let you log out.

Who got banned?

Guest stl_ben.

your first post gave it away.

also, i think you have another account too (main one) thus making this and the macho account, Inception-ish.

Haha, nah, macho man and this one are the only ones. I changed my name from dig deeper to the ghost of randy savage before the banning. Really I only made this one so I could still check out if any P.O.s I wanted went up. It's kind of taken on a persona of its own though.

I was afraid to come right out and say something because I didn't want to get banned again, but if anything this should show the mods that a plain ole PM would have done just as much good as a banning.

Guest stl_ben.

Bad Macho dude! For what? Excessive wrestlingisms?

Eh. I was being kind of a dick in the Blink and Cartel threads because they were getting pointless. (yeah, wrestlingisms, .giffing it up)

The worst part was I had a sale pending and was unable to communicate with the dude when I didn't get it shipped out as soon as I'd have liked.

Guest stl_ben.

I saw that and got a good laugh out of it. 

I had to stop posting in that thread, that kid was driving me bananas. 

Guest stl_ben.

It fucks me up a little inside when people rank Some Nights higher than Aim & Ignite. Like. Cmon man. Don't kid yourself.

I had to do a search to see what that was... Never really got into FUN.

I had to do a search to see what that was... Never really got into FUN.

The Format are better but they never seem to get the recoginition they deserve. Some Nights is overdone and flashy. I don't really dig 1/3 of it. The artistic use of autotune bugs me because Nate does not need it at all.

How I imagine Fun. got started:

"Anyone want to start a band with me?"

"Maybe. What would it sound like?"

"Well, I really like those sort of, chanty songs they play at sports events but I also really like the Lion King soundtrack. So maybe like a combination of that?"

"Dude. We are so fucking in."

Guest stl_ben.

"Well, I really like those sort of, chanty songs they play at sports events but I also really like the Lion King soundtrack. So maybe like a combination of that?"

Hm. Gross.

It fucks me up a little inside when people rank Some Nights higher than Aim & Ignite. Like. Cmon man. Don't kid yourself.

I actually enjoy both albums to an extent. Fun. isn't my favorite and that song with Pink makes me want to play in traffic. BUT the actual song Some Nights holds some good memories, so I'm cool with it. 

now that, sounds like fun.

2i2a99l.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic