more proof. of, you know.

but i will definitely  check this out! up until now i used Visine-A, but my eyes are so sensitive that it makes them dilate and look weird (apparently that can be a side effect) and it freaks me out a little.  i just got some Refresh Optive drops yesterday because my eye doctor gave me a $3 off coupon for them (always frightening when it's more than $1 off on a product) and the only thing he was really specific about when he told me what to get was 'no preservatives'.

LOOK AT US WITH ALL OUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS.

Oh I know haha.

I heard bad things about Visine and the preservatives.  No idea what's in Zaditor, though.  I just know it works and it's such a relief.  I used to use Refresh but they were never powerful enough.  They were good in a pinch when I had nothing else with me, but after using Zaditor, nothing compares lol.

Oh I know haha.

I heard bad things about Visine and the preservatives.  No idea what's in Zaditor, though.  I just know it works and it's such a relief.  I used to use Refresh but they were never powerful enough.  They were good in a pinch when I had nothing else with me, but after using Zaditor, nothing compares lol.

i got the two-pack of the Refresh and have one little bottle in my little bag with my microns and paintbrushes that comes to work with me, and another at home. major nerd alert. like i needed something else to make me even nerdier, haha.

but i will def get some of that!

Also, we have a client with the last name Piazza.. I just realized that every time I typed his name in QuickBooks, I typed Pizza, including on the check I just printed. It's uncomfortable going to that "a" key before the end of the word!

this person should obviously get their name legally changed to Pizza.

I hate that Facebook is almost a necessity to get concert information these days.

I tried the Twitter thing but it is too fast paced and all over the place.

Between ticketfly, ticketweb, livenation/ticketmaster, frontgatetickets and axstickets it's just a pain in the ass.

Yoooooo fuck AXS tickets.

Guest stl_ben.

I hate Facebook.

I tried Twitter. It's just a pain in the ass.

Fixed.

this person should obviously get their name legally changed to Pizza.

Fact.

fac7ee6d4714a0a5c78521e5be7c41a7.png

chatnow.staples.com

Staples Live Chat

..is it really necessary to ask me what website I was trying to order from? I love when online chats can't actually answer a single question and just tell you to call.

today is fucking aggravating already.

I need pizza, lots of pizza.

Not the name of the girl that transferred me to Sheyna? (Shaswati C.)

my favorite thing is when you call somewhere for support and the person you are connected to is obviously either in or from India or another one of those countries and they tell you that his/her name is John or Tom or Mary or Sue.

Staples Live Chat looks like it was built in 1998 lol.

Ashton, it's a sign... I was trying to order the EyeFi Mobi SD card.

my favorite thing is when you call somewhere for support and the person you are connected to is obviously either in or from India or another one of those countries and they tell you that his/her name is John or Tom or Mary or Sue.

Like in Horrible Bosses. "Gregory"

I work for a company that supplies a few things to Kraft foods and they use their real names (all outsourced). I can't pronounce one single first or last name of anyone that works there.

G̶͐̿̄̊̌ͥû̖̠̗̟̂͌̿͂ͩ͆ͅy҉̮̬̜̹͔s̡͇͖͈̱̣̝ ͚͚̮̺̦̗̒̈̈́w̦̰͋̽͋͋͐͛̆͜ͅh̷̳̘̯̦̭̿͋ͥͫ̄̎͛ȁ́ͦ̚͝t͂̏ ̰͙̹̝̠̜̺ͨ̅ͧ̍ͮ͊̚͢h̡͓̰̟̰̞̥̎̅̐ͣ̈́̓̅a̖̩͔̰̺̫͖ͫ̽̄̋͠p̮̠̣͇̗̪̮͟p̯͍̦̙͍̹̋̏e̷̲̜̦̬̭̿͂̀̌͂n̫̦̎͐ͬ̃͋e͉̜̩͚͈̣̞̋̊̀ḋ̤͈͙͚̩̥ ̡̝̹͙̪̰t̻̘͎͔̰̜̄̑̇͛ͫ̇o̩̽͂ ̨̪̣̓̽̀ͭ̍m̼̪̭̗̫̙̎ͪ̈́͆͒y͉̣͖̱̼ͥ̉͛̃͊ͨͨ ̵ͥ͆̃̇ͫ͆p̠̜̒ͥͪr̼̙͖̈́ö͙̗̖̱͍̼̂ͮ́̋͒f̒ͦ̇͊͏̭̰̼ͅi͙̻̤̞̦͉̇̋̾͋ͅl̼̹ͧḛ͖͖̩̺̆ͪ͠?̠͙̼

I hate that Facebook is almost a necessity to get concert information these days.

I tried the Twitter thing but it is too fast paced and all over the place.

Between ticketfly, ticketweb, livenation/ticketmaster, frontgatetickets and axstickets it's just a pain in the ass.

If you have twitter, you can set up alerts for when that band tweets. That's how I keep up on when bands put tix on sale or when Mondo pits their vinyl on sale

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic