complaint:

my eyes/eyelids are SO FUCKING ITCHY.

apparently i have really bad allergies PLUS dry eye, according to my eye doctor so that's delightful, haha.

AND i have to order these new daily contacts that are gonna cost me almost $300 a year. ugh.

/complaint

We're in the same boat!  I've tried a bazillion Rx eye drops that just don't work.  Like ever.  I've also tried pretty much every OTC eye drop in the world and I have come to this conclusion:

300.jpg

THE BEST.  I usually go with the no name store brand because why not.  But I have allergy eye, dry eye, AND fishing mucous syndrome and this takes care of all of it in literally 3 seconds.

I ate my burnt bagel anyway. I wanted it to know that it's beautiful no matter the color of it's gluten.

Toasting bread has nothing to do with gluten. It's the sugars in the bread caramelizing. Gluten is just a protein found in wheat and rye and such...

Just saying.

We're in the same boat!  I've tried a bazillion Rx eye drops that just don't work.  Like ever.  I've also tried pretty much every OTC eye drop in the world and I have come to this conclusion:

300.jpg

THE BEST.  I usually go with the no name store brand because why not.  But I have allergy eye, dry eye, AND fishing mucous syndrome and this takes care of all of it in literally 3 seconds.

more proof. of, you know.

but i will definitely  check this out! up until now i used Visine-A, but my eyes are so sensitive that it makes them dilate and look weird (apparently that can be a side effect) and it freaks me out a little.  i just got some Refresh Optive drops yesterday because my eye doctor gave me a $3 off coupon for them (always frightening when it's more than $1 off on a product) and the only thing he was really specific about when he told me what to get was 'no preservatives'.

LOOK AT US WITH ALL OUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic