The average age in there was 25. You should make another one if it's bothering you so much.

Like I say, I couldn't care less about the thread anymore for my own personal use.

I'm out. I just wanted to voice my dissatisfaction about the closing of a thread that was doing no-one any harm. I know as the guy who led the charge on the misinformation party in that thread, you personally won't care, but other people actually will.

I'm out. I just wanted to voice my dissatisfaction about the closing of a thread that was doing no-one any harm. I know as the guy who led the charge on the misinformation party in that thread, you personally won't care, but other people actually will.

Shut upppppp I haven't trolled anyone in there in like the past 100 pages. Go awaayyayayayayayayyyy

Shut upppppp I haven't trolled anyone in there in like the past 100 pages. Go awaayyayayayayayayyyy

No way. Now we have had a disagreement, we must fight to the death on the top of a mountain in front of the ancient Vinyl Collective council. The winner must consume the loser.

It's the only way.

Let's talk about Arrested Development. I lost interest a couple episodes into the Netflix season, is it worth re-trying to watch it?

yeessssss. you have to watch the whole 4th season to understand or like the whole 4th season. then once you get to the end, you'll probably want to re-watch it again.

Let's talk about Arrested Development. I lost interest a couple episodes into the Netflix season, is it worth re-trying to watch it?

It...certainly wasn't the same caliber at the first 3 seasons, but it got pretty alright halfway through.  I actually liked it better my second watch-through. Caught stuff I'd missed before.  The ending caught me off guard though. I expected there to be another episode, it ended super abruptly.

yeessssss. you have to watch the whole 4th season to understand or like the whole 4th season. then once you get to the end, you'll probably want to re-watch it again.

That's strange, I'll have to make some sense of it now. I'll start marathoning the whole series again tonight to see if that helps me get right into the 4th season too.

That's strange, I'll have to make some sense of it now. I'll start marathoning the whole series again tonight to see if that helps me get right into the 4th season too.

I think my main complaint was that they brought in Wiig and Rogan to play young George and Lucille instead of doing what they used to do, just putting them in wigs and stuff.

Really took me out of it.

the structure of the 4th season is totally different than the other seasons; i had trouble getting into it at first too. once stuff starts making sense/falling into place, though, it gets a lot better.

the structure of the 4th season is totally different than the other seasons; i had trouble getting into it at first too. once stuff starts making sense/falling into place, though, it gets a lot better.

True. Before I watched it I read an interview with some people involved, so I knew the format was going to be different, still took some getting used to.

Tiny Engines' fans: What should I be listening to on their roster outside of Dikembe and The Hotelier? I'm grabbing a 3rd pressing of The Hotelier's newest and I'd like to put together a decent order. 

The Dikembe singer also fronts Wavelets so get that.

I've been listening to the Somos record religiously lately, so I'd recommend that. The State Lines record is out of print for a little bit but that would be my most highest recommendation when it goes back in print.

Honestly I love every record they've put out other than Save Ends and Red Collar.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic