"It's a wonder that all pedicab drivers do not all band together and tell the Tour de France to go fuck themselves"

"I think I've gone full Jaden Smith"

Pure Gold. Haha

I had bad headaches for a week straight then they stopped and I've been good. :)

I feel like a recovering junkie just by stating that lol.

I've been caffeine-free for 7 months!

I gotta try my best not to give in to the need at work. Everyone there is a coffee nut like me.

Comic-Con?  Cool.  Shrooms?  Hmm, alright, I guess.  Shrooms at Comic-Con?  That is just asking for trouble.  Pfft.  Amateur.

This exactly. I would guess that guy is also just kind of a blowhard in normal life too. It's not like he was on acid or anything.

Yeah, I got that same impression.  I would hate to trip anywhere near this dude.  You would have to coach the guy, like: 'Just ride the buzz, man.  Just ride the buzz.'

Hey I tried to make a 'Hey dudes, are you ready to?' .gif can I get some opinions on which loop is better?

If you don't know where it's from it's based on this youtube vid:

Created from this music video:

I made it from the actual music video, but I'm thinking with the limited options, I might have gotten a better loop from the 'meme' video.  So I might try to remake it...

But I dunno if I should bother to get a perfect loop...

Which one is better? (Also, not sure how to make the .gif display. It might not work from this website, tried the image tool but it didn't display.)

Option A: http://makeagif.com/i/2DKdgT

or 

Option B: http://makeagif.com/i/8lRYiu

Ugh, I was so busy at work yesterday I didn't even have a chance to come on here. I'm back baby!

I noticed you were gone. I thought maybe you switched user names. It takes me awhile to catch on to who is who. I remember I just joined this thread and two days later everyone switched user names. Haha. I was so lost!!

Option B

B is quicker, has less lead-in, which is good.  But you don't get the full 'Hey, dudes' It's just 'Dudes' but yeah I like that it is quicker, and bouncier.

Maybe I'll try to remake it from the meme vid and try to get it to be able to display. The internet needs this .gif.  If anyone finds this vid/meme funny and is good at making .gifs feel free to help out, it's not my strong suit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic