Also learned that drunk people in bars get really excited about thinking I look like Jesus.

Tell them they shan't  be excited, they should be afraid, for you see all, you have seen their sins, and you know where they will spend eternity. Then turn around add 5 drops of red food coloring to your water, and walk away.

Those are tough. Seems like anytime I have a friend visit, I feel like absolute garbage for a few days.

I really only go out and drink if Im visiting friends or being visited. Ill chill and drink 2-6 beers by myself once or twice a week, but that's about it. Went back to my hometown for the weekend and things just got out of hand because we were so excited to be hanging out. What killed me though was some idiot bought a bunch of shots at like 345am.

As for Jesus thing I had someone ask me why I chose whine because water into bourbon would have been way more baller. Also, someone took a selfie with me so they could tell their friends they met the singer from the Black Crows? That was a new one.

It's 85°F (29°C) in my room right now. It's 75°F (24°C) outside right now, which is also what our thermostat is set on. I would open my windows, but there are giant holes in the window screens, and I'm not about to let all of the bugs in. I've already killed two flies and two cockroaches within the last two or three hours.

I'm so glad I'm moving out of this house on Friday. If anything, living here for the past year has taught me never to sacrifice quality of the living space to save a few bucks on rent. I just can't do something like this again.

It's 85°F (29°C) in my room right now. It's 75°F (24°C) outside right now, which is also what our thermostat is set on. I would open my windows, but there are giant holes in the window screens, and I'm not about to let all of the bugs in. I've already killed two flies and two cockroaches within the last two or three hours.

I'm so glad I'm moving out of this house on Friday. If anything, living here for the past year has taught me never to sacrifice quality of the living space to save a few bucks on rent. I just can't do something like this again.

How do you cope in that?! 29°C is the hottest of summers we get and it cools down on an evening. We stay at a nice steady 12°C over here and the bugs are harmless moths so no real issue sleeping with the window open.

Today I go back to work to help them clean everything out of the cafe. Then I'm done with work until a wedding on the 9th. Then I'm officially unemployed.

I'm still not used to this idea.

You guys should make all the food that people requested and got pissed off because you didn't have it on the menu today

YOU'RE PART OF IT!

a part of what??

hi egg

hiiiiiii

HI ASHBOO!!!

I had to take a break from cleaning because I'm inhaling too many chemicals and I have my headphones in and a customer comes up behind me and I think I died.

hey gurl. yeah chemicals are no good haha. definitely get some fresh air.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic