not a good day.

shutting off the phone.

shutting off the mind.

Oh no Cholly! I hope that today gets better for you.

What do you mean "gross"?! It was still closed. It's not like it was half empty (or full, if you're outlook is positive and all that shit) or something so someone could spit in it.

Direct correlation of red bull to evil mastermind. I'm fine with this, but don't give red bull all the credit.

Fair enough. I'm still "show drunk" from seeing Coheed the other weekend in Denver, so forgive me.

I'm not a fan of energy drinks in general. We have a complicated past. Haha. But to each their own. And I am glad nobody could spit in it. ;) 

This gives "Red Bull gives you wings!" a whole new meaning. Evil meanings. Muahahaha.

Hey! You were the one that told me to contain myself. Jussayin'. And no need for forgiveness. You are allowed to bask in the "show drunk" afterglow. 

So did I miss all the instagram pics of DEREK and miss tess? (My phone caps DEREK, we call my friend that when she gets srunk)

Haha no... There wasn't any.... 

Derek doesn't like having his photo taken. We were going to take a photo of us standing side by side covering our faces with a selected record... But we kind of forgot. I can post a previous photo taken of our feets though! To prove we are separate people and to show of D's swag shoes.

Oh no Cholly! I hope that today gets better for you.

I'm not a fan of energy drinks in general. We have a complicated past. Haha. But to each their own. And I am glad nobody could spit in it. ;)

This gives "Red Bull gives you wings!" a whole new meaning. Evil meanings. Muahahaha.

Hey! You were the one that told me to contain myself. Jussayin'. And no need for forgiveness. You are allowed to bask in the "show drunk" afterglow. 

Were you guys friends, but you liked Red Bull more than Red Bull liked you? I can see where that gets complicated. I've been there. Broken a few hearts in my day too.

YEAH. EVIL. SO THEY'RE BLACK.

(Speaking of which, they definitely need to make an "evil" edition black red bull. Black Bull. It's so catchy. Get on it, Red Bull. (Free marketing right there.))

Oh I'll bask so hard.

Come over and I'll grill you one, friend. And hopefully that ITTCT package is coming soon so I can send you that print!

Hey Matt, you should head down to the West Jordan Graywhale if you haven't been lately. They dropped everything to 80% off. I went last night and got a killer haul.

Hey Matt, you should head down to the West Jordan Graywhale if you haven't been lately. They dropped everything to 80% off. I went last night and got a killer haul.

FUCK. It's up to 80% now?! Jesus. You're a bad influence, but a good friend. Damn, ok. I'm going after work now.

What did you grab?

Were you guys friends, but you liked Red Bull more than Red Bull liked you? I can see where that gets complicated. I've been there. Broken a few hearts in my day too.

YEAH. EVIL. SO THEY'RE BLACK.

(Speaking of which, they definitely need to make an "evil" edition black red bull. Black Bull. It's so catchy. Get on it, Red Bull. (Free marketing right there.))

Oh I'll bask so hard.

It was Monster. I used to drink too many of those when I worked graveyards and I started having heart palpitations. I guess my heart just can't handle all of their sugary sweet splendor. So I had to let him go kinda quick like without any warning.

I am not going to lie. Your "concert drunk" and red bull induced idea isn't half bad.

uh.... How does one bask "hard"? Sounds uncomfortable.

thank you tesserek

Haha. Of course.

FUCK. It's up to 80% now?! Jesus. You're a bad influence, but a good friend. Damn, ok. I'm going after work now.

What did you grab?

I got almost 30 records. I posted the haul in the "Recent Purchases" thread. I'm gonna go back either tonight or tomorrow to grab Charlie a Nirvana record.

Jimmy would get so mad when I try to take his pic lol, I think now he's just given in and accepted that I love document moments. Especially now that he's got this snazzy beard.

Yesterday I asked him if he would prefer a christmas sweater or a turtleneck/vest combo for our Christmas card pic and the look he gave me, oh lord.

Jimmy would get so mad when I try to take his pic lol, I think now he's just given in and accepted that I love document moments. Especially now that he's got this snazzy beard.

Yesterday I asked him if he would prefer a christmas sweater or a turtleneck/vest combo for our Christmas card pic and the look he gave me, oh lord.

put me on that christmas card list bc i need to see that lol

It was Monster. I used to drink too many of those when I worked graveyards and I started having heart palpitations. I guess my heart just can't handle all of their sugary sweet splendor. So I had to let him go kinda quick like without any warning.

I am not going to lie. Your "concert drunk" and red bull induced idea isn't half bad.

uh.... How does one bask "hard"? Sounds uncomfortable.

Haha. Of course.

Oh, god. I know the feeling. I use to drink regular Monster so much I should have been hooked up to an IV. If I even smell it I want to vomit uncontrollably, well I mean, maybe not uncontrollably, I like being in control of what I throw up. Anyway, I digress. SUGAR FREE FOR LIFE.

I hear endorsement deal!

Um with records spinning, sipping evil Red Bull, and giving 0 fucks. DUHDOY.

Haha, yeah.... That's different though because Jimmy is your man. Derek is just my guy pal, so I have no leverage. Haha. I can only imagine his reaction. Hell, I may be a photographer, but I am not a huge fan of getting my photo taken either. I can direct other people on what to do with their hands, but when I am in front of a camera I am like "WHAT.....DO.....WITH..... HANDZ?"

Haha, yeah.... That's different though because Jimmy is your man. Derek is just my guy pal, so I have no leverage. Haha. I can only imagine his reaction. Hell, I may be a photographer, but I am not a huge fan of getting my photo taken either. I can direct other people on what to do with their hands, but when I am in front of a camera I am like "WHAT.....DO.....WITH..... HANDZ?"

At least you can just show them your shoes.

Oh, god. I know the feeling. I use to drink regular Monster so much I should have been hooked up to an IV. If I even smell it I want to vomit uncontrollably, well I mean, maybe not uncontrollably, I like being in control of what I throw up. Anyway, I digress. SUGAR FREE FOR LIFE.

I hear endorsement deal!

Um with records spinning, sipping evil Red Bull, and giving 0 fucks. DUHDOY.

Right? The SMELL. I can smell it from another side of a room. It is ridiculous...

But on a more serious note.... Are you ok, Matt? Controlling what you throw up? Should we be concerned? It's ok man. The first step is admitting it. Men can have eating disorders too. We are here for you. You CAN have more than a red bull.

Cheers!

Well, obv. My apologies for even asking! The audacity! 

put me on that christmas card list bc i need to see that lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic