ON THE SUBJECT OF NOT SAD THINGS:

My mom is looking into buying an elliptical and I'm so pumped because that would mean I don't have to get a gym membership/drive 25 minutes to the gym. I hope it happens. 

I can't run because the impact is too hard on my weak baby ankles.

It's date night and it's the first day of fall! I think I'm going to take the GF to Angel City Brewing. 

I'm trying to make a joke about GF standing for gluten free but failing miserably. 

Try a proper running shop where they will check on your feets.

The right running shoe will work wonders.

Sadly, I don't have money for that. But I was in physical therapy for a year because of how weak my ankles are and they told me to stay away from excessive high impact sports. I've tried running a few times and even in decent running shoes, I can't make it a half mile without being in a lot of pain.

I don't mind so much that humans are mortal, but it'd be cool if animals lived forever.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. I'm going to see Volbeat & FFDP tonight.

Not going to lie, i've not heard of them but google brought up a lot of angry Danish men (and a pokemon called Volbeat).

They're so good live. I'll be catching them on 10/28.

There's about 15 of us all going too so it should be fun!

I've missed me too.

Cool! Well I hope you find yourself. ;)

I HAVE MISSED YOUUUUU!

!!!

It has just been a wild ride lately. After D visited, I went to visit my family which was drama central. And then I came back to a crazy four day trip for work. I had a couple days off but go back to work tomorrow. 

How are the things!?

Cool! Well I hope you find yourself. ;)

!!!

It has just been a wild ride lately. After D visited, I went to visit my family which was drama central. And then I came back to a crazy four day trip for work. I had a couple days off but go back to work tomorrow. 

How are the things!?

I'll have you know I just found myself finding a red bull in the fridge at work I forgot about. So I can't complain. And I put in my 2 weeks yesterday because I move to Seattle next Saturday. Muhahaha. (Apparently moving is evil. Muhahhaha.) So there. I bought a new tv and mattress. Exciting stuff right? Try to contain yourself.

I'll have you know I just found myself finding a red bull in the fridge at work I forgot about. So I can't complain. And I put in my 2 weeks yesterday because I move to Seattle next Saturday. Muhahaha. (Apparently moving is evil. Muhahhaha.) So there. I bought a new tv and mattress. Exciting stuff right? Try to contain yourself.

Gross!

The evil laughter is probably sprouting from that disgusting liquid you are about to draaank.

And Seattle is definitely something that constitutes as exciting. So congrats. But I will do my best to contain myself.

Gross!

The evil laughter is probably sprouting from that disgusting liquid you are about to draaank.

And Seattle is definitely something that constitutes as exciting. So congrats. But I will do my best to contain myself.

What do you mean "gross"?! It was still closed. It's not like it was half empty (or full, if you're outlook is positive and all that shit) or something so someone could spit in it.

Direct correlation of red bull to evil mastermind. I'm fine with this, but don't give red bull all the credit.

Fair enough. I'm still "show drunk" from seeing Coheed the other weekend in Denver, so forgive me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic