Haha. I kept them for a week and felt like a super creep. I probably sat next to Tess on a bus.

I got complements all the time when I had a beard. It was nice.

Psh no way. You're not a creep. The guy sitting next to me was a heavy breather and had his hands super deep in his pockets

Awkward.

Also, I can go either way with beards. Some dudes just can't pull it off. Like Brendon Urie with a beard would be such a shame. Show off that jaw line, boy.

This.

Jaw lines and but chins should be out and about. If you've got it, flaunt it!

I have a feeling that I should be embarrassed about these posts today. But? Don't care.

Why? I'll probably never see him again. I said "I like your beard" as I got off the train and he just looked at me confused and started taking off his headphones and then I just waved and got off. Haha

That's awesome haha...

IIam fascinated with physical deformities. I need to watch myself. I love the Mutter Museum for this reason

Fall / winter beard.

Spring / summer rock that chin.

There you go. Your yearly schedule.

Or. Just ask your wife her preference. Haha

She's weird about it. My beard does get kind of scratchy, so she likes the look of it "if it doesn't get too big" but she hates when it touches her face. So it's a toss up for her. I can't decide if I'm going to shave it soon or not since we're going on vacation. (I did a summer beard this year)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic