Can someone tell me why it seems that most people on here hate SRC? I haven't had any problems with them so I was wondering why it seems a lot of you guys hate them...

They price gouge, also take a look at the Juliana Theory - Love thread.

They put up pre-orders before bands/labels even get a chance to and say they're exclusive trying to trick people to order from them.

They don't give refunds on pre-orders.

The list goes on.

They price gouge, also take a look at the Juliana Theory - Love thread.

They put up pre-orders before bands/labels even get a chance to and say they're exclusive trying to trick people to order from them.

They don't give refunds on pre-orders.

The list goes on.

It seems like all of those problems go towards that one record lol

It seems like all of those problems go towards that one record lol

They do, but they've done one or more of those things for a large number of other albums as well.

For the record, I don't have a real problem with them as I've only ordered 1 album from them and it came fine.

It was a very very very good weekend. Saturday we went to "Dapper Day" at Hollywood Studios and the Boardwalk. This is an unofficial official event here at Disney. It is not put on by them but is embraced by Disney.

n1tah3.jpg

And then Sunday we went to Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. We went at Hipster Rapunzel and Flynn. Got to meet my all time favorites - Jack and Sally and other rare characters. Parade and Hallo-wishes firework display were fucking outstanding. And tonnnns of free candy. Ill post more pictures on instagram and eventually Facebook at some point in the near future.

It was a very very very good weekend. Saturday we went to "Dapper Day" at Hollywood Studios and the Boardwalk. This is an unofficial official event here at Disney. It is not put on by them but is embraced by Disney.

n1tah3.jpg

And then Sunday we went to Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. We went at Hipster Rapunzel and Flynn. Got to meet my all time favorites - Jack and Sally and other rare characters. Parade and Hallo-wishes firework display were fucking outstanding. And tonnnns of free candy. Ill post more pictures on instagram and eventually Facebook at some point in the near future.

This is such a cute picture. I can't handle it!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic