I just came here to post the good news...she showed up scratching at the back door this afternoon! My daughter screamed at the top of her lungs "Mom, Mom Shyla's back!". I honestly didn't believe her at first and told her it was a really sick joke. No joke though. She is alive and well. Still a mytery as to how she got out in the middle of the night. So glad she's back. She got a good talking to about scaring her momma.

I can't believe how emotionally invested in this I was. So glad your kitty returned :-)

We didn't have very many either

Same. Our last one came before dinner time even. My boyfriend said he got bombarded once he got home from work with a couple groups in a row, but once I got home the doorbell only rang twice.

I feel like kids don't really do Halloween anymore in the traditional sense.

a few days ago it was ruled unconstitutional

today it was reinstated by the appeals court.

summary below:

A Texas appeals court has reinstated most of the state's new abortion rules today only three days after a judge ruled part of the measures was unnecessary.

The federal appeals court ruling means up to 12 clinics will be unable to perform terminations as soon as Friday.

A panel of judges at the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals issued the ruling just days after District Judge Lee Yeakel said one provision served no medical purpose.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic