well, i was chatting it up with a co-worker and somehow the convo came up whether or not brains were a meat.

the heart is a muscle i thought.

but whether or not its meat, i know most vegetarians who wont eat meat most certainly wont eat the parts the were crucial to keep that animal alive.

I thought that the brain was considered an organ.

So we are having a chili cook off on Monday at work.  They award prizes for a few different categories including hottest.  I bought 10 trinidad moruga scorpions to put in my pot of chili.  I saw a few people on YouTube eating them and they appeared to be in pure agony, should be good chili.   

So we are having a chili cook off on Monday at work.  They award prizes for a few different categories including hottest.  I bought 10 trinidad moruga scorpions to put in my pot of chili.  I saw a few people on YouTube eating them and they appeared to be in pure agony, should be good chili.   

A while back a co-worker brought in a couple of ghost peppers for me.  Normally he just brings in thai peppers which are hot enough, but that damn ghost pepper was ridiculous.  I swear I was sweating for 6 hours after it.

At some point I do want to try a Trinidad Moruga though to see how crazy that is.

A while back a co-worker brought in a couple of ghost peppers for me.  Normally he just brings in thai peppers which are hot enough, but that damn ghost pepper was ridiculous.  I swear I was sweating for 6 hours after it.

At some point I do want to try a Trinidad Moruga though to see how crazy that is.

I hear that, ghost peppers are bad.  The pain is so intense and lasts forever.  Apparently these moruga scorpions are almost twice as hot.

I had a hotsauce called "Ass Reaper" made from ghost peppers once. 

Serious question: Why do people (perhaps some of you are these people) enjoy hot/spicy things like ghost peppers and jalapenos?  They just seem like torture to me. :(

I love spicy foods. Usually the hotter the better, but Ghost Pepper salsa was the worst. I could only eat tiny tiny bits at a time, which sucked because it actually tasted good but it felt terrible.

To answer your question: masochists

Serious question: Why do people (perhaps some of you are these people) enjoy hot/spicy things like ghost peppers and jalapenos?  They just seem like torture to me. :(

I wonder the same.

i worked at a golf course/dining place that specialized in wings (it was weird) and men would always come in and challenge the chef to make the hottest wings possible. chef LOVED it. he got giddy about it. he had a rack of hot sauses especially for it.

I love spicy foods. Usually the hotter the better, but Ghost Pepper salsa was the worst. I could only eat tiny tiny bits at a time, which sucked because it actually tasted good but it felt terrible.

To answer your question: masochists

HOWWWW can you know it tastes good underneath all the fiery demonic spiciness?

I wonder the same.

i worked at a golf course/dining place that specialized in wings (it was weird) and men would always come in and challenge the chef to make the hottest wings possible. chef LOVED it. he got giddy about it. he had a rack of hot sauses especially for it.

Haha that's crazy.  Head on over to the golf course for the hottest wings ever?

I tried a local mexican place for the first time a couple months back and I was really excited because I love mexican food, but the rice they put in their burritos was stupid spicy where I actually had to sit there and just stare at it because I couldn't eat it after I got like 1/4 of the way through.  I drank like 5 glasses of milk and it wouldn't cut the spice.  I was so sad lol.

My kitten disappeared into thin air last night. It is a mystery, because when we all went to bed,  her and my other cat, Lovey were playing around. She's an indoor cat, always has been. I've been crying on and off all day. She was my new best friend.

Do you think she got outside or something? Maybe she's hiding somewhere in the house. When my cat was little he'd fall asleep in weird places he couldnt get out of and start meowing til we found him.

I love spicy food.  Realistically though hot just for hots sake is foolish, most of the time.  Indian food give the best heat, its hot but not overpowering and full of flavor. 

Yeah eating a whole ghost pepper in a bite is just kind of torture, but its something that I want to try once.  Next on the list is Trinidad Moruga or 7 Pod Douglah

I was going to talk about being stoked that I'm seeing Talib Kweli in a small club on Friday, and how jalapeños taste awesome on almost EVERYTHING.

But

My kitten disappeared into thin air last night. It is a mystery, because when we all went to bed, her and my other cat, Lovey were playing around. She's an indoor cat, always has been. I've been crying on and off all day. She was my new best friend.

I'm so sorry :-( I hope your kitty turns up.

My kitten disappeared into thin air last night. It is a mystery, because when we all went to bed,  her and my other cat, Lovey were playing around. She's an indoor cat, always has been. I've been crying on and off all day. She was my new best friend.

Your daughter probably just stepped on the kitty and thought you would be mad so she just thought hiding the kitty would be a better solution.  :) 

More seriously I hope your kitten appears just as quickly as your copy of Brand New

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic