I've just googled it as I thought going postal meant going to the press. I've never heard that saying before.

Then yes this needs reporting for sure!

A lot of times when the news reports a shooting and believe me McCandless it is a ton here, they say that someone dropped hints to someone else before hand, that's why it's terrifying and I can't imagine how Futurekills must feel. :(

A lot of times when the news reports a shooting and believe me McCandless it is a ton here, they say that someone dropped hints to someone else before hand, that's why it's terrifying and I can't imagine how Futurekills must feel. :(

We only hear about the main school ones that happen over at your end, but then yes I'd warn whoever I can then even consider not going and calling in sick.

It's not worth the risk at all.

I know it can be a touchy subject but I don't understand/agree at all with the American gun laws, it's just so ridiculous to me. 

We only hear about the main school ones that happen over at your end, but then yes I'd warn whoever I can then even consider not going and calling in sick.

It's not worth the risk at all.

I know it can be a touchy subject but I don't understand/agree at all with the American gun laws, it's just so ridiculous to me. 

Amen man. I don't understand them either, not that I think that there isn't people who use them safely just that statistics don't really lie.  

Did you notify the authorities? I really want you to be safe, small talk needs you!

o.O

you need to report this, asap

I've just googled it as I thought going postal meant going to the press. I've never heard that saying before.

Then yes this needs reporting for sure!

EGG I AM SO SORRY.

ALSO, THE CLERKS ANIMATED SERIES WAS AMAZING.

I told my boss about it once my Dad told me about it (we work for the same company - my Dad is on a job with this guy and he's known him for 4 years. Nothing like this ever came about in years past according to my Dad). My boss doesn't seem to really understand it I don't think. That's why I have to talk to him once he gets here. He's ESL so there might be some language barrier in the way.

My entire family is going to be at this function. Me and my boyfriend, my Mom & Dad, and my brother and his girlfriend. My brother is a cop and will be bringing his gun.  The laws here are stupid, though, my brother said he can't background check this guy or look him up at work because he needs valid reasons for his searches. Unfortunately these hints and the threat he wrote in plain sight and my Dad took a photo of isn't good enough justification for a search on the guy.

I told my boss about it once my Dad told me about it (we work for the same company - my Dad is on a job with this guy and he's known him for 4 years. Nothing like this ever came about in years past according to my Dad). My boss doesn't seem to really understand it I don't think. That's why I have to talk to him once he gets here. He's ESL so there might be some language barrier in the way.

My entire family is going to be at this function. Me and my boyfriend, my Mom & Dad, and my brother and his girlfriend. My brother is a cop and will be bringing his gun.  The laws here are stupid, though, my brother said he can't background check this guy or look him up at work because he needs valid reasons for his searches. Unfortunately these hints and the threat he wrote in plain sight and my Dad took a photo of isn't good enough justification for a search on the guy.

Ridiculous.

The whole thing just scares me, I've never even seen a gun in real life. Other than one that shoots either paintballs or pellets for clay pigeon shooting.

Ridiculous.

The whole thing just scares me, I've never even seen a gun in real life. Other than one that shoots either paintballs or pellets for clay pigeon shooting.

I have, unfortunately.  I used to live in a really bad part of Orlando, and used to see bad shit go down ALL the time.....I hated it very much.  I do not like guns at all.

That is really really scary and terrible that the evidence isn't good enough to actually be able to do something about it. Hopefully you guys can work together to ensure that nothing goes wrong. People are crazy. 

I didn't post it here. I was talking with Taraneh and Logan about it over the weekend.

We have a holiday party for the company on Saturday and he's hinting at something going down at the party.

Give him candy.

http://youtu.be/G9-Oxkqbjpw

Seriously though, be safe Egg!

That is really really scary and terrible that the evidence isn't good enough to actually be able to do something about it. Hopefully you guys can work together to ensure that nothing goes wrong. People are crazy. 

My brother says he's going to keep an eye on him while we're there. I just don't want to go. But I'm afraid of the consequences of not going.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic