1, I fell asleep and stood everyone up. I missed some quality Beareneh. 2, I should have specified, I would get shot for small talk, besides T Bones.

giphy.gif

I may be up tonight. Season 3 of AHS got uploaded so I've been freaking out at home. I want to binge watch it and then sleep with the lights on for a whole month

giphy.gif

I may be up tonight. Season 3 of AHS got uploaded so I've been freaking out at home. I want to binge watch it and then sleep with the lights on for a whole month

There is nothing scary about Coven, it lost the horror factor, same with Freak Show. That's mostly why I struggle staying interested this season.

I told my boss about it once my Dad told me about it (we work for the same company - my Dad is on a job with this guy and he's known him for 4 years. Nothing like this ever came about in years past according to my Dad). My boss doesn't seem to really understand it I don't think. That's why I have to talk to him once he gets here. He's ESL so there might be some language barrier in the way.

My entire family is going to be at this function. Me and my boyfriend, my Mom & Dad, and my brother and his girlfriend. My brother is a cop and will be bringing his gun.  The laws here are stupid, though, my brother said he can't background check this guy or look him up at work because he needs valid reasons for his searches. Unfortunately these hints and the threat he wrote in plain sight and my Dad took a photo of isn't good enough justification for a search on the guy.

change your screen name. NOW!

Yeah, freak show had been a real bummer. I have a tough time making myself sit down and watch it. :/ The only good storyline is Dandy's.

I agree. Dandy is the star in this one and keeps me tuned in to see what crazy shit he is up to next. 

I think Asylum was the best so far, honestly. I loved it. Even the alien plot points.

My favorite as well. The craziness and constant battle between good and evil intrigued me. The more chaos, murders, and fright factors the better. 

Yeah, freak show had been a real bummer. I have a tough time making myself sit down and watch it. :/ The only good storyline is Dandy's.

I love the new avatar. It's making my eyes trip out haha

Twin peaks ended marvelously. I said "3 minutes left. How is this going to end???"

And then they did it and BAM. Totally worth all of it!!!

( I hope I was vague enough to avoid spoilers)

I love the new avatar. It's making my eyes trip out haha

Twin peaks ended marvelously. I said "3 minutes left. How is this going to end???"

And then they did it and BAM. Totally worth all of it!!!

( I hope I was vague enough to avoid spoilers)

The last shot of Dale is iconic. I want it on a poster or shirt.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic