It's now far enough into December to where I feel comfortable with making Xmas music like 80% of what I listen to on a daily basis. Praise be to Spotify, because I enjoy orchestral versions of Xmas music so much more than the cheesy 50's/60's classics. Radio stations just don't play the classical stuff as much as they should.

(Talking about Purity Ring being his favorite band this is currently active.)

Yeah I really like their sound, when I first heard the album it was it all I listened to for a good 2 weeks straight, I find the writing style and song structure on a whole another level, their a darker shade of dream pop extremely well executed.

I give up.

(And that's not even including the grammar.)

3615600-gnpjzuk.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm turning 22 in less than a month. I had a really crazy existential life crisis last night that made me go to bed before I gottoo emotional. Now I have to work 11:30am-8pm which is the worst shift ever.

My mom got a letter in the mail for a traffic violation...in New Jersey. The car in the picture isn't hers but it has her plates. So that's gonna be fun too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic