Sup grrrrrrrrrlll

No way... I want to feel the needle pricks as they flow down my throat.

Phrasing :)

Ughhhhhhhhh. Necks and throats and all that gross me out

NEW subject!!!!

I have not watched ANY of the stuff you've recommended. BUT I'm off work tomorrow so you just never know what I'm capable of accomplishing. POST OFFICE IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING but that's all I've got planned. :D

I actually haven't even made it home yet :/.

Ughhhhhhhhh. Necks and throats and all that gross me out

NEW subject!!!!

I have not watched ANY of the stuff you've recommended. BUT I'm off work tomorrow so you just never know what I'm capable of accomplishing. POST OFFICE IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING but that's all I've got planned. :D

I actually haven't even made it home yet :/.

New subject: I realized your love for zombies & bears means you're into necrophilia and bestiality (only time I will ever mention these 2 things).

all that gross me out

You're missing out on greatness. But Post Office is a pretty excellent film.

So, Amazon sent someone's queen sized bed to my house. My mom called me flipping out asking if I had ordered it. She found someone else's name on the packing slip inside. Cant wait to make that phone call when I get home from work tonight. Has anyone else had this happen? Lol

Ugh. YOU ARE WELCOME!!

:(. It was a gift

Actually that's really crazy. Hopefully the actual person lives nearby?

So, Amazon sent someone's queen sized bed to my house. My mom called me flipping out asking if I had ordered it. She found someone else's name on the packing slip inside. Cant wait to make that phone call when I get home from work tonight. Has anyone else had this happen? Lol

Oh man, that's annoying.  It's not like it's something small that you can stash easily.  I wouldn't even have room for something like that in my place!

Soooo that girl and I are sort of kind of officially a couple?

I seriously was stoked and ready to be single for awhile until like the minute I met her. We're so insanely compatible that its kinda scary. We had talked about it but she was like "I really don't know. Im in a weird place right now and while I really want to, I just need some more time." This morning I told some stupid joke and she laughs and says "Fuck...do you want to date? Like, really date. Like be a couple?"

It could crash and burn but so could any relationship at any time, so for now Im just ecstatic.

Soooo that girl and I are sort of kind of officially a couple?

I seriously was stoked and ready to be single for awhile until like the minute I met her. We're so insanely compatible that its kinda scary. We had talked about it but she was like "I really don't know. Im in a weird place right now and while I really want to, I just need some more time." This morning I told some stupid joke and she laughs and says "Fuck...do you want to date? Like, really date. Like be a couple?"

It could crash and burn but so could any relationship at any time, so for now Im just ecstatic.

BRRUUUUCCCEEEE

Congrats Brucey. It's great to see someone recover so well from an awful break up. And I agree with the crash and burn thing. Life is short... why the fuck not do it.

Also, I'm watching american beauty for the first time!

I would keep their damn bed

They offered it to me haha.  I don't have room for a queen in my room, even without furniture.  Such a headache to get them to schedule a pickup for it.  They wanted me to take it to a store to ship it back and fix THEIR mistake.  And they gave me $5 in credit for doing this and helping them out.  Cheap asses.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic