So, what I want on the other leg is a reddish blonde, curly haired, blue eyed woman with a blue/silver steel lion instead of a moon and maybe a rose in her hair. Pretty much an exact mirror to it, all opposite.

Also, that would make them definitely Wheel of Time tattoos, which makes me an even bigger nerd than ever.

Finally getting my Coheed tattoo. My best friend and I had something in mind but she keeps changing it.

Word. Definitely cool to get something with your friend, don't let her decide everything though! You guys can get similar but different tattoos and still be matchy :)  You want to make sure you'll be happy though, for sure.

Haha glad it can be enjoyed on the outside looking in. It took way too long to sort out (TWICE) and hopefully the guy from Alabama gets a bed in the mail soon.

I find it mildly amusing that someone would order a mattress on amazon in the first place. Putting that amazon prime shipping to use! Haha

I find it mildly amusing that someone would order a mattress on amazon in the first place. Putting that amazon prime shipping to use! Haha

You'd be amazed at the shit I've ordered from there.

The funny part about this again is that they're using an old label from a deodorant purchase to get this picked up...  They apparently couldn't manually enter my address into the other person's order to schedule a pickup.  The second person I talked to did this.  UPS guy is gonna be so confused at this package haha.  My associate said they wrote a note on the pickup order that it'd be a big box.  I just hope the UPS guy doesn't refuse to take it.  With how this crap has gone so far, I'll be surprised if that doesn't happen haha.  Stay tuned for mattress updates.

I ordered a Fender guitar shirt from Lucky Brand because they were having a 40% off sale and I dug the design more than the usual shirts they have at music stores.  Moral of the story: their charge to my paypal says Lucky Brand Dungarees.  Does anyone really call jeans dungarees anymore?  My mom used to when I was younger and that made me laugh.

The funny part about this again is that they're using an old label from a deodorant purchase to get this picked up... They apparently couldn't manually enter my address into the other person's order to schedule a pickup. The second person I talked to did this. UPS guy is gonna be so confused at this package haha. My associate said they wrote a note on the pickup order that it'd be a big box. I just hope the UPS guy doesn't refuse to take it. With how this crap has gone so far, I'll be surprised if that doesn't happen haha. Stay tuned for mattress updates.

Fuckin hilarious

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic