haha it's definitely a good coffee-for-one option! i've been considering getting one for myself, but i keep going back and forth between that, some single-cup machine w/ a reusable k-cup, or going pour-over. 

Well if it's better than those, go for it!  I'm tired of K Cup weakness.

Go on...

ha. well, basically, he brings up the fact that the height of the "laugh track" era was in the 70s and most of the recorded laugh tracks from then are the ones that are still being used today...so basically, you're listening to 40+ year old recordings of people who have since died. dead people laughing.

yeah...i always found them irritating, but that new spin just made them downright creepy.

shit you don't really think about and then can't forget once you do!

Well if it's better than those, go for it!  I'm tired of K Cup weakness.

are k cups super weak? i haven't used a k cup on the regular, so i can't really speak too much about how good it actually is (thoughts on the matter are definitely appreciated!). but i figured that if i get one of the reusable deals, then i can put whatever coffee i want in it. hell, i can throw some espresso in there!

(or is there something i'm not considering about this?)

are k cups super weak? i haven't used a k cup on the regular, so i can't really speak too much about how good it actually is (thoughts on the matter are definitely appreciated!). but i figured that if i get one of the reusable deals, then i can put whatever coffee i want in it. hell, i can throw some espresso in there!

I think they're a little weak, but drinkable.  It's nothing I would ever want for my home, but I don't mind having one in the office.  It's better than wondering how old the pot of coffee sitting there is.

I think they're a little weak, but drinkable.  It's nothing I would ever want for my home, but I don't mind having one in the office.  It's better than wondering how old the pot of coffee sitting there is.

very true! 

ok, well, maybe i'll cross that option off the list then. haha. 

I used a reusable one before.  You need a fine grind to extract the flavors enough for a good cup.  Mine didn't have a bottom to it so it didn't hold the water in to extract the coffee enough to make a decent cup.  That's something to look for when buying a reusable.

Agree with this 100%

I used a reusable one before.  You need a fine grind to extract the flavors enough for a good cup.  Mine didn't have a bottom to it so it didn't hold the water in to extract the coffee enough to make a decent cup.  That's something to look for when buying a reusable.

Agree with this 100%

good to know! pretty sure you've sold me away from getting one. you were both way more informative than any amazon review. A+! thanks guys!

Coffee rules.

I have been nauseated for the last 13 hours and have vomited maybe a dozen times. After like 2 minutes of relief the nausea comes right back. I can't eat or drink anything because it comes right back up. Please kill me.

Also, I had two day passes for Broken World Fest in my cart at EXACTLY noon. Ticket fly doesn't take PayPal and for some reason my card wouldn't go through. Then tickets sold out. Fuck this day.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic