i never had the patience to allow my magikarp to flail around long enough to become a gyrados. ugh

This is either the best sexual innuendo or you need to leave your magikarp at pokemon daycare.  

You know I've always had an idea, that I'm about 80% sure would work if done correctly, that would allow you to temporarily change the color of semen. In a nutshell, you would have to create a pigment that attaches to whatever the seminal fluid is comprised of and create a pill that could be swallowed. SQUIRT: Glow-in-the-dark splooge.

Mine was that you replace it with funfetti. 

pillsbury-funfetti-frosting-vanilla-6896

Just got my W-2, going to have a wild weekend of doing my taxes.

I don't have Netflix and no idea how to set it up on my current cable system at home. I feel like a loser. 

Buy a roku

That would work.  Honestly, most new set top boxes will work.  If you have a BluRay player, it might have Netflix on it (or you might be able to update it so that it has Netflix).

Jon, I love the heavy material of the CoK shirt.

I like my shirts thinner/softer.  I wish all band Ts were printed on American Apparel (or similar).

Also, if you're looking for a cheap Netflix option.  A Firestick would do the trick.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00GDQ0RMG

I like my shirts thinner/softer. I wish all band Ts were printed on American Apparel (or similar).

Also, if you're looking for a cheap Netflix option. A Firestick would do the trick.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00GDQ0RMG

Does it come with Gary Busey?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic