The newest episode was pretty funny but now I just want to watch Keegan Michael Key host a gameshow and get progressively more frustrated on a daily basis.

Also: "This does not represent me"

I haven't watched that yet.  I usually get to it over the weekend now.  Broad City is my only 'need to watch on Wednesday' show.

Ah, boooooo. I think they've just finished developing the characters enough over the course of vice, and now they're getting back into the swing of another season. I need mor Malorie though.

Yeah, she is oddly absent from this season.  Does she have other obligations?  I haven't noticed her in anything else.

I will say that I'm glad Vice is over.  It was fun for a few episodes, but that joke wore thin on me after a while.

the animation in this week's archer was next level. that kiss? crazy how much was put into it.

always sunny, still consistently hilarious. the use of the word "sire" might be the funniest thing that's happened all season. that and the running joke of dee being a dumb bitch.

Yeah, she is oddly absent from this season. Does she have other obligations? I haven't noticed her in anything else.

I will say that I'm glad Vice is over. It was fun for a few episodes, but that joke wore thin on me after a while.

Not sure about other obligations, but yeah, maybe that's why I'm enjoying this season so much... Vice wore on me.

I was glad for the development in relationships. Pam and Archer being pals is the best and I'm glad it has carried over.

I figure it'll be the same hair from this season on though. Still funny...just not as original. That's why I'm glad Frisky Dingo only had two seasons. The Christian Slater joke is wearing on me.

Not sure about other obligations, but yeah, maybe that's why I'm enjoying this season so much... Vice wore on me.

I was glad for the development in relationships. Pam and Archer being pals is the best and I'm glad it has carried over.

I figure it'll be the same hair from this season on though. Still funny...just not as original. That's why I'm glad Frisky Dingo only had two seasons. The Christian Slater joke is wearing on me.

Yeah, the Slater thing was funny once or twice, but that joke has run it's course.

I agree about Frisky Dingo.  It ran it's course and didn't wear out it's welcome at all.  I should rewatch those, that show was really funny.

So ungodly hungover and wide awake. Jimmy had to pick me up from the bar where I was sloshed with all my 50+ year old coworkers. We launched our new websites and it's been hell. Debating just getting up and going into work now.

I got to see him last year when he played downtown. He was killing it in a crushed velvet blazer.

thats the show we were at too! Downtown charleston at the music hall. I believe we were at the same show. He talked to us in the crowd, he asked me what i got my wife last, which i said was a michael kors watch and then he asked her what she got me and she couldnt think of anything and he said that was the point he was trying to make. It was mostly about relationship stuff. But he did kill it.

How'd you like it. Watched it today and of course enjoyed it...just not as much as his other ones. I just assume you're talking about the newest one, because I'm like that.

Yea its him at madison square garden. Was solid, saw some of the material already though. Im really looking forward to Chris Delias new special next month. His white male/black comic was the best standup ive seen in awhile.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic