thats the show we were at too! Downtown charleston at the music hall. I believe we were at the same show. He talked to us in the crowd, he asked me what i got my wife last, which i said was a michael kors watch and then he asked her what she got me and she couldnt think of anything and he said that was the point he was trying to make. It was mostly about relationship stuff. But he did kill it.

Yea its him at madison square garden. Was solid, saw some of the material already though. Im really looking forward to Chris Delias new special next month. His white male/black comic was the best standup ive seen in awhile.

Oh shit! I remember that. I was sitting to off to the far left. His opener was good too but I can't remember his name.

Bowling is dope. I used to have my own ball and shit. I bowled at least 3 games a day for two entire summers a few years back.

My friends and I were on a league and I remember hearing some dude yelling at his team after looking at the season stats like "We're losing to the kids who are always stoned out of their minds! What the fuck?!" We really were too. We'd smoke a bowl in the parking lot before league started and then at least a joint or two in between games.

Hahaha!

I can't bowl to save my life but I did pretty decent. My one friend was in a bowling league, so she creamed all of us. The best was this girl just walks up and goes "YOU ARE A BEEEEEEASTTT" and started hitting on her.

Which is almost as good as the prepubescent boy who stole John Lennon's haircut that tried to start multiple conversations with me.

Bowling is dope. I used to have my own ball and shit. I bowled at least 3 games a day for two entire summers a few years back.

My friends and I were on a league and I remember hearing some dude yelling at his team after looking at the season stats like "We're losing to the kids who are always stoned out of their minds! What the fuck?!" We really were too. We'd smoke a bowl in the parking lot before league started and then at least a joint or two in between games.

My old boss at Levi's gave me one of his old bowling balls and some shoes. i just don't have the time for it any more :(

Small world! Moshe kasher, who was awesome too

Yes! You are a saint. I wanted to look him up but forgot his name

joined a group of friends in the middle of a round recently. i was just there for the drinks, but one of the girls was over it, and asked me to take over for her.

didn't have bowling shoes, so i just went straight socks. first roll in years, and it was a flawless strike. after that i was like "yeahh.. i'm just gonna quit now. you can finish your own game"

Moe's is weak. And I still can't even begin to comprehend the obsession New Yorkers have with Chipotle. It's sad how few authentic options there are in this city.

Excuuuuuuuse us for not having a Del Taco or some better taco places. 

Or living in TX where there's surely plenty of legit taquerias. 

seriously the mexican here isnt anything to write home about. there's just more of it here and cheaper. same with bbq, its the same as anywhere else.

del taco to me is like eating rubber haha

I go bowling whenever I'm back home.  The town my folks live in doesn't have that much to do, so my brother and I usually go bowling and get drunk.

I had Taco Bell for the first time in 5 months recently, it was delicious and perfect hangover food.

Today, I'm going record shopping, playing pinball and going to see Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.  Solid day.

Excuuuuuuuse us for not having a Del Taco or some better taco places. 

Or living in TX where there's surely plenty of legit taquerias. 

I went to this place in PDX called ?Porque No?.

I got a chicken taco, a carnitas taco, and a chorizo taco. Probably some of the best tacos I've ever had.

Look that shit up.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic