Harrison Ford > Chuck Norris

evidence

a - ark/grail

b - made love to a drone

c - crashed a plane and lived (true story)

d - was POTUS

e - saved the universe

I hear ya eggie, I hear ya.  It's a tough call, no doubt (thinks hard)

wait how did chuck norris get into this lol

Harrison ford >>>>>>>>>>>

Please dont think less of me but we just recently started "always sunny". I love it. Its something i always saw and said damn i wished we watched that so we are now. Starting season 4 tonight...can wait to see this christmas episode now.

Season 4 is the best. So many good episodes. I've only seen through season 7, but I doubt any of the last three can top season 4.

Decided to watch the new aziz ansari stand up special now. Love that dude, saw him last year, had 3rd row seating and he talked to us mid show, which was freaking awesome...so yea he's awesome. Then its "sunny" time.

I got to see him last year when he played downtown. He was killing it in a crushed velvet blazer.

Decided to watch the new aziz ansari stand up special now. Love that dude, saw him last year, had 3rd row seating and he talked to us mid show, which was freaking awesome...so yea he's awesome. Then its "sunny" time.

How'd you like it. Watched it today and of course enjoyed it...just not as much as his other ones. I just assume you're talking about the newest one, because I'm like that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic