yeah you do, how about some charleston chews?

do you eat chips with a knife and fork?

I have never eaten a Charleston Chew, no idea what is even in them.

...and I may have over exagerated the knife and fork, but since my beard has gotten to large I've had to start using a knife and fork to eat.  Or risk getting food everywhere.  It's surprising how many foods taste better with a knife and fork. 

oh & thanks to those of you who posted on my fb for my bday with an egg theme: i now have people in my outside-of-vc life asking why all these folks from around the world are calling me egg and posting photos of eggs all over my facebook lol

Our plan is working.

Just like #cuteface

I have never eaten a Charleston Chew, no idea what is even in them.

...and I may have over exagerated the knife and fork, but since my beard has gotten to large I've had to start using a knife and fork to eat.  Or risk getting food everywhere.  It's surprising how many foods taste better with a knife and fork. 

haha i was just being a dingus, i was eating chips at that moment...

charleston chew - Charleston Chew is a candy bar consisting of flavored nougat covered in chocolate flavor coating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_Chew

i dont really have a huge beard but shit does get everywhere

I don't really do the variant game, but I am doing the first press game on all the Against Me! albums. Then I'll move to 7"s (some I have already). I only need a 1st press of Reinventing Axl Rose (which are hard to track as there are 40+ pressings, some with multiple variants) and eventually their first 12" EP ($$$$$$).

I don't really do the variant game, but I am doing the first press game on all the Against Me! albums. Then I'll move to 7"s (some I have already). I only need a 1st press of Reinventing Axl Rose (which are hard to track as there are 40+ pressings, some with multiple variants) and eventually their first 12" EP ($$$$$$).

i was for awhile, now its only bands or people i really enjoy. i wish 311 had more variants. they have a lot of releases but hardly any variants. i have them all but i miss the hunt!!

ooooo, which?

samesies

PJ Bond.  With how cheap it was I couldn't say to ordering the 4 pack.  With a coupon it was $45 shipped for them.  Plus I can give a copy to a friend I've been trying to get into PJ Bond.

I'm not a big variant's guy, however I'll order bundles when their priced ok and it's a smaller band I want to make sure and throw an extra few bucks at.  Plus I can then take the extra records and pass them on to people who should like the band but don't yet.

Yes I know my musical taste is not in line with the rest of y'all 'round here.

I did the 1st press game with jimmy eat world. I have all the LPs. I've yet to complete the 7"s bc $$$ lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic