I just figured out why my electrical bill was so high 2 months ago. My sump pump disconnected from a pipe, I think the bottom of the well settled a bit so it fell, causing it to shoot water in the air and constantly cycle it. This means it ran 24/7 for who knows how long. I'm just glad it didn't force all the water in the basement, like it did last time this happened. I need to figured out how to stabilize the bottom more.

Lol my car broke down and I've been sitting in a Dunkin donuts parking lot for two hours. All the shops are closed tomorrow and I have no idea if I'll even be able to get it to one anyways.

Things were going so well too

good excuse to cross spending 24 hours at a dunkin donuts off you're bucket list

good excuse to cross spending 24 hours at a dunkin donuts off you're bucket list

They closed at 10:30 and my girlfriend didn't get off work until midnight. At least she was only like 5 minutes down the road.

Now we have to leave the house at 8:30am and she has to work 10:30am to midnight and I work 9-2:45 with nowhere to go until after midnight.

Bet she wishes she hadnt made things all official and shit yesterday.

High five ! Glad to hear this Shane ! I mean, Tom Kruse...

Seriously though, awesome news !

Hell yeah Shane!

I want to use my name change to become Dead By Dawn but I have better plans (:

Thanks guys. I like this girl. Shes really sweet and we share a lot of common interests, so I'm really happy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic