See, this is what I thought the storyline was going to be, but the trailer makes me wonder if maybe they're going in a different direction. It looks like B-man is headed to Metropolis, not Supe's to Gotham.

Yeah, I'm wondering where they are going to have it take place, maybe both? I mean, do you remember how much of Metropolis got leveled in Man of Steel? Just imagine how much shit is going to get wrecked this time around. I'm so stoked.

And I wonder how they are going to work everybody else in.

And I'm glad this is the Dark Knight and just not any ole Batman. He is older, darker, angrier, and out for blood; and he wants to show the 'false god' who is who. We have a year to go, and I kind of hope we are left guessing. We can go back and watch the animated Dark Knight films and gather our guesses.

I'm just super stoked for Tank Bat:

Batman-V-Superman-Trailer-Affleck-Armor-

Doesn't seem like a legit reason for Batman to go after Superman unless there is something else like Superman getting framed.

This is why I think Lex has to be somewhat orchestrating this shit.

Yeah, I'm wondering where they are going to have it take place, maybe both? I mean, do you remember how much of Metropolis got leveled in Man of Steel? Just imagine how much shit is going to get wrecked this time around. I'm so stoked.

And I wonder how they are going to work everybody else in.

And I'm glad this is the Dark Knight and just not any ole Batman. He is older, darker, angrier, and out for blood; and he wants to show the 'false god' who is who. We have a year to go, and I kind of hope we are left guessing. We can go back and watch the animated Dark Knight films and gather our guesses.

I'm just super stoked for Tank Bat:

Batman-V-Superman-Trailer-Affleck-Armor-

Yesssssss.

Also, that bat armor just makes me think of Garruk, and I know you'll get that shit because you're a nerd. :)

This is why I think Lex has to be somewhat orchestrating this shit.

Yesssssss.

Also, that bat armor just makes me think of Garruk, and I know you'll get that shit because you're a nerd. :)

Yeah, we know he has to play some part. He is in the movie after all (we hear his voice in the beginning of the trailer).

DUDE. YES.

On another note, are you doing RSD? I'm going to Music Millennium around midnight or so and bringing VooDoo and snacks and chilling. Feel free to join.

Man, I'm just super pleased that Small Talk has been audiophile, Nirvana, and comic book talk this week. <3

Yeah how many people got scared away? :) I need to give those tracks another proper listening. I got distracted trying to fix that one cue thing. Was wondering why there was a song with a weird number. Ive never edited a cue file before so it was interesting. Then when I noticed many songs were off by a little I gave up, I listen to whole albums anyways. The times are the same as the CD. I might listen to the original file and get all the exact times. If I do this I will let you know if you care. I want to ask, is that how you load it to your iBasso to get gapless playback?

Oops sorry guys.

Yeah how many people got scared away? :) I need to give those tracks another proper listening. I got distracted trying to fix that one cue thing. Was wondering why there was a song with a weird number. Ive never edited a cue file before so it was interesting. Then when I noticed many songs were off by a little I gave up, I listen to whole albums anyways. The times are the same as the CD. I might listen to the original file and get all the exact times. If I do this I will let you know if you care. I want to ask, is that how you load it to your iBasso to get gapless playback?

Oops sorry guys.

Pretty much all the regulars. Hahahah.

Yeah, it must have been a bad rip or something. Are you talking about Territorial Pissings in particular? Cause that BR Pure Disk is too 'loud' anyway. Ran some meters on it and it's meh. Listen to 24k G MFSL CD version instead. All is well on it.

iBasso has an internal and micro SD. You load them via USB. And it does have gapless playback (on or off setting).

Territorial Pissing and Polly were the most noticeable because Polly was chopped in half and the other had the rest of it and a weird name.  Other songs just had a fraction of a second of the next song at the end. Could have been the program I used to transcode but I don't think so.

Wow you have to use USB to put files on there? :) I meant do you have to use single file albums with a .cue to play gapless because I know some players are like that. Gapless is a major feature for me. When I read that a new DAP doesn't support it I just go  :rolleyes:

I feel super anxious tonight for some reason. My chest is really tight and I'm on edge. I guess it could be a heart attack about to happen to, either way it is annoying. Too much thinking about moving across country and shit I think.

I feel super anxious tonight for some reason. My chest is really tight and I'm on edge. I guess it could be a heart attack about to happen to, either way it is annoying. Too much thinking about moving across country and shit I think.

It's super fun that panic attacks can mimic heart attack symptoms. The doctors at the ER totally don't act like you're an idiot or anything.

:(

I've been there, which is why when it does happen I'm not too concerned about. I'm sure that can backfire one day, if I were to ever have a real heart attack.I need my pills back.

Territorial Pissing and Polly were the most noticeable because Polly was chopped in half and the other had the rest of it and a weird name.  Other songs just had a fraction of a second of the next song at the end. Could have been the program I used to transcode but I don't think so.

Wow you have to use USB to put files on there? :) I meant do you have to use single file albums with a .cue to play gapless because I know some players are like that. Gapless is a major feature for me. When I read that a new DAP doesn't support it I just go  :rolleyes:

Possibly, but probably the rip.

Here is the 24k G MFSL one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0itFJYFArNcMUxBUmUzUDd5R00/view?usp=sharing

Single file albums work with .cue. The gapless works with the standard individual songs as well (via the DAP). And yeah, gapless is a must for me. I hear ya.

Hey you ever think about one of those Shozy Aliens? That would be thin enough and they are supposed to sound great without a silly screen getting the way. Screens are way over rated anyways!

Kidding guys Im gonna stop with the DAP talk. So is this forum going to get worse for the next few day?

I have had something like a panic attack that felt like I was going to die as well.

Oh and thanks for that Matt (gonna stop calling you Dave) I will give it a listen later instead of the other one.

Hey you ever think about one of those Shozy Aliens? That would be thin enough and they are supposed to sound great without a silly screen getting the way. Screens are way over rated anyways!

Kidding guys Im gonna stop with the DAP talk. So is this forum going to get worse for the next few day?

I have had something like a panic attack that felt like I was going to die as well.

Oh and thanks for that Matt (gonna stop calling you Dave) I will give it a listen later instead of the other one.

Oh, man. I would have to get my hands on it to see if I like it. I was looking at the a-17 cause it is thin and has 10hours of battery. Interesting.

Haha yeah it is. I mean, it might be full of RSD talk for the day tomorrow. We shall see.

No worries, man.

Well I should have something coming for the next 3 days so I'll be alright even if they are just what was cheap on Amazon and not the RSD A-ha picture disc.

Wow I just got another -1 for complaining about the new Blur being $40. I don't know if some jerk is fine with that price or just doesn't like people bitching but shit, that is twice what it should be, sorry!

I hate when I fall asleep, and don't realize it until I wake up a few hours later. I just woke up, after thinking laying down while I ripped a CD was a good idea.

Well I should have something coming for the next 3 days so I'll be alright even if they are just what was cheap on Amazon and not the RSD A-ha picture disc.

Wow I just got another -1 for complaining about the new Blur being $40. I don't know if some jerk is fine with that price or just doesn't like people bitching but shit, that is twice what it should be, sorry!

Leveled you out, and then some. <3

Yeah, we know he has to play some part. He is in the movie after all (we hear his voice in the beginning of the trailer).

DUDE. YES.

On another note, are you doing RSD? I'm going to Music Millennium around midnight or so and bringing VooDoo and snacks and chilling. Feel free to join.

I'm undecided. I may hit up a place or two and go to Mississippi (they don't do RSD, I just love them.) I won't be going out until 10AM at the earliest though.

Aw Murtaugh says, "I'm getting too old for this shit." I can't stay up super late and wait in line for shit. I'm wrecked just from going to two shows in a weeks time. I can't wait to hit 30 so I actually have more of an excuse to be a misanthropic loner. :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic