Alright, I'll see about that Camera Shy and Against Me! Anything else? I'll try to see what all there is and I can maybe come back. I think I'll be around here for a little bit today.

Thank you!  It's much appreciated!

My upstairs neighbour just went to two more shops (dude apparently LOVES RSD).  He snagged me both of the Guided by Voices releases, pretty stoked about that.

I just checked out my upstairs neighbour's haul and he got quite a bit of stuff. Makes me cringe a bit seeing an 18$ price tag on a 7" picture disc. I have to admit that seeing all the stuff he snagged made me a little bummed I didn't participate. Maybe next year.

Music Millennium had the best pricing I've ever seen. All those split 7"s that are the same air covered by the same band are usually $12-20 and they were all $8 there! That's so awesome. I was so surprised. Along with $15 for Foo, $20 for Whiplash, $28 for Clutch. All their pricing was on point. I'm seriously still so shocked. Especially when RSD is a day that stores make most their income for the next 6 months / know how there going to do / use profits to buy more music (which I'm fine with). The only pricy one was White Stripes at $38 /10,000 but that seems to be standard across the board.

Plex is pissing me off tonight. It suddenly started spiting a "video unavailable" error last night, but went away. Now it won't play anything.

Kodi (formerly xbmc) > Plex ;)

No camera shy or against me and nothing that I've seen anyone else asking about. There's one miles Davis box set if anyone is interested. I know Will got his.

Bummer, thanks for looking though!

I only have a Roku 3, so Kodi is out. Plex worked fine until today, it just stopped working. Uninstalled it, reinstalled it, etc, all the normally trouble shooting. It is just broke. It could be my roku too, it's been acting weird on youtube lately.

Alright. I'm headed back to the record store to help some people out. Here's what I have on my list to look for. Anybody want to add anything to the list before I go?

Goldfrapp

Tim Kasher

Camera Shy

Against Me

Pity Sex

Clipse

Asap Rocky

Pity Sex for Juan if you find it, please. 

;)

So is that what you are after, Jared? Or what you are looking for for others?

Going back to the shop now for you guys. Will report back.

I'm looking for Puig Destroyer.

I have a feeling that some of those'll end up in No Sleep's store.  Unless every store got like 20 copies of it (because there weren't that many listed that had it).

I'm going to swing by a shop in about an hour.  I'll keep a look out for you guys too.

I have a feeling that some of those'll end up in No Sleep's store. Unless every store got like 20 copies of it (because there weren't that many listed that had it).

I'm going to swing by a shop in about an hour. I'll keep a look out for you guys too.

That's what I'm hoping. I'm sure there will be more pressed if this sells out, but I like this variant a lot so I'd like to get it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic