This made me laugh.

I'm going to throw the mouse in the freezer and next time you come visit I'll make ya my best mouse gumbo. Straight from the bayouuuuuuu!

Gross.

Even the part that it is stuffed with bacon can't make me want it. Jussayin.

Also, There are absolutely good pumpkin beers out there. You probably drank something too sweet. There are some beers where it is very subtle and delicious. I had an amazing pumpkin stout once. I wish I remember what the name of it was.

thanks!!

No problem. I usually did 1 tablespoon into a cup of water. I don't think you want much more than 2 tablespoons a day.

Edit: Also make sure you get apple cider vinegar with the mother in it. The filtered kind is not really benefical.

greet people/guests as they walk in...

"and this.  this is my wall of Foo.  glorious, for all to behold"

I hit add before 11 and they said they are "claimed" hahahaha. Dammit.

Kept refreshing and "add to cart". Took 2 minutes of doing that but I got one. 

Thanks, dude!

i want to do this, but im not supposed to have caffeine. i wonder if i can sub the green tea with something else? =\

You can even just drink the ACV straight (I used to do shots...it's very intense). We just use green tea because we make that anyways.

The ACV has made me poop more than usual, but in a good way.

You can even just drink the ACV straight (I used to do shots...it's very intense). We just use green tea because we make that anyways.

You're supposed to dilute it, on the off chance it burns your throat. I'm sure it's rare, but it's possible.

Mann I wish I could get into pumpkin stuff.

I don't like pumpkin pie. I don't like pumpkin beer.

Maybe Iv just never had good pumpkin beer.

I need to get on trying some good pumpkin beer.

I hate all things pumpkin except for carving them. And I actually kind of hate that too.

I hate all things pumpkin except for carving them. And I actually kind of hate that too.

They have an odd smell to them. Never really eaten them, or had anything pumpkin flavored though.

So, Music Hall MMF-5.1 for $430 new or save up for a used Rega 3 for $650? Rega 3 has a much better cart and tonearm, but wonder if I'll notice on my system.

So, Music Hall MMF-5.1 for $430 new or save up for a used Rega 3 for $650? Rega 3 has a much better cart and tonearm, but wonder if I'll notice on my system.

All really depends on the rest of your set up. But $200 more for a Rega isn't bad at all. I say go for the Rega. It's an investment after all. 

I'm guessing you're after the RP1 w/ the performance pack. 

The a15.3 is really nice. It produces some amazing sound quality for the price. I got mine as an open box, so saved $150. It was well worth the $400. It's nice and slim too, which looks cool.

The a15.3 is really nice. It produces some amazing sound quality for the price. I got mine as an open box, so saved $150. It was well worth the $400. It's nice and slim too, which looks cool.

The only thing I don't like is the lack of display. I love an LED display of the input / volume level / etc. Hmmmm.

Also, I would love to see a photo of your set up. 

The only thing I don't like is the lack of display. I love an LED display of the input / volume level / etc. Hmmmm.

Also, I would love to see a photo of your set up. 

I actually love the minimalistic look of it. I'll grab a picture when I get home. It's sort of in a temporary limbo right now, so it does not look amazing. I am building a flexy shelf soon.

No problem. I usually did 1 tablespoon into a cup of water. I don't think you want much more than 2 tablespoons a day.

Edit: Also make sure you get apple cider vinegar with the mother in it. The filtered kind is not really benefical.

thank you both! i'd like to dilute it in something bc idk if i can handle it on its own lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic