I actually love the minimalistic look of it. I'll grab a picture when I get home. It's sort of in a temporary limbo right now, so it does not look amazing. I am building a flexy shelf soon.

I might convert to a Rega set up honestly. Might keep my MH 2.2 and upgrade the cart.

I'm thinking of getting a Rega Brio-R amp and Rega RS 1 speakers. Maybe. 

I might convert to a Rega set up honestly. Might keep my MH 2.2 and upgrade the cart.

I'm thinking of getting a Rega Brio-R amp and Rega RS 1 speakers. Maybe. 

Those Brio-R's are super nice, just out of my current price range. Debating saving for a VPI scout Jr right now if I don't get the MH or Rega.

Matt poster done.

Matt6-01_zpsbfnk7kow.jpg

Awesome!

Matt poster done.

Matt6-01_zpsbfnk7kow.jpg

Holy fuck. 

My eyes, ... are watering with excitement. 

DUDE.

The ONLY change I would make is to actually have the divider down the middle just be a straight line. (I like the minimalism of it, and how it won't take away from the badass-ness of me.)

THE RECORD IS A FUCKING HALO, WHICH IS ALSO A FOO FIGHTERS SONG. SO MUCH FUCKING WIN.

Just wanted to say thanks again for the helpful words last week guys. My wife has managed 4 job interviews for just this week alone after being done so badly like I was explaining the other day. I think the universe was telling her something. I have a huge positive surge in my attitude which is really abnormal for me lol. Sorry to ramble, but just happy and wanted to say it outloud :) :)

Just wanted to say thanks again for the helpful words last week guys. My wife has managed 4 job interviews for just this week alone after being done so badly like I was explaining the other day. I think the universe was telling her something. I have a huge positive surge in my attitude which is really abnormal for me lol. Sorry to ramble, but just happy and wanted to say it outloud :) :)

Good luck to you guys... keep that positivity goin' man.

This is neat! Keep up the positivity!

Congrats, dude. The universe has a way of balancing this stuff out!

Glad to hear it! You're next on your claims!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic