Don't need to make up excuses to buy a T Swift record, dude. Just own it. That was my second favorite album of 2014.

I only listened to it once, and it didn't impress me. I was gonna get it to see if it would grow on me any more. It's not a shame thing, I like her older stuff (though admittedly I've never done a discography binge, just what I heard on the radio).

I only listened to it once, and it didn't impress me. I was gonna get it to see if it would grow on me any more. It's not a shame thing, I like her older stuff (though admittedly I've never done a discography binge, just what I heard on the radio).

It'll grow you for sure. After one listen I was like "meh". Then a week later I put it on and really listened to it. I was blown away. I kept it on repeat for weeks.

It'll grow you for sure. After one listen I was like "meh". Then a week later I put it on and really listened to it. I was blown away. I kept it on repeat for weeks.

Good to hear. I guess my only concern is just how reliable ImportCDs' "used" section is. I've heard a crazy mix of reports, ranging from nearly perfect to unusable. 

I guess I'm playing roulette with this one, then.

Amazon has the world's easiest customer service. If you don't like it they'll either make you send it back or just tell you to keep it and give you a refund. I got two Alexisonfire ones that were supposed to be new and sealed that were worn on the jacket, had a little bit of a warp, and a scratch on 2 of the 4 LPs and they just refunded me and told me to keep them. *shrug*

Amazon has the world's easiest customer service. If you don't like it they'll either make you send it back or just tell you to keep it and give you a refund. I got two Alexisonfire ones that were supposed to be new and sealed that were worn on the jacket, had a little bit of a warp, and a scratch on 2 of the 4 LPs and they just refunded me and told me to keep them. *shrug*

Amazon does, but ImportCDs doesn't. I think that, because it was through Amazon, they'll refund me if it's broken. But honestly, it was $12, y'know?

Haha! I was gonna see if you and Matt wanted to come hang after. I'll teach you how to do a Magic draft :)

Drafting is the best :)  That or sealed.  I play about once a month now.  Nice being able to go to a buddies place and play for a few hours without having to know anything about whatever set we're playing.

Drafting is the best :)  That or sealed.  I play about once a month now.  Nice being able to go to a buddies place and play for a few hours without having to know anything about whatever set we're playing.

Those are the only way I play any more. I used to have a good Sunday night EDH group but we kind of fell apart and I sold all my cards :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic