Glad to hear it! You're next on your claims!

I certainly hope so. It's getting very close to time for them to grant me my court date. They have to let me know no less than 20 days before my scheduled hearing so hopefully it will all be over and done with before Thanksgiving. It would be so nice to spend New Years planning a move to a new environment :)

Know there's a thread in the equipment board, but does anyone here who didn't pipe in there have an opinon on the Little Bear preamp/if it'd be a worthwhile upgrade to my onboard on my Marantz 2225? Worth my $150? Should I get this or a new set of speakers first?

you should buy my tickets for that summer ends show  ;)

Dammit, it looks like it is going to storm pretty good as soon as I leave work.Hopefully the streets don't flood really bad like last time it stormed when I left.

Dammit, it looks like it is going to storm pretty good as soon as I leave work.Hopefully the streets don't flood really bad like last time it stormed when I left.

It stormed this morning pretty bad and my socks were wet all day and I felt like giving up and just curling in a ball

My fault though, my shoes have holes in them :angry:

It stormed this morning pretty bad and my socks were wet all day and I felt like giving up and just curling in a ball

My fault though, my shoes have holes in them :angry:

So do all my shoes. They are so much more comfortable when they are nice and worn, but they sorta look like shit sometimes. Too comfortable to care though. New shoes are the worst.

That looks really sleek. The built in DAC seems really good too.

For sure. Plus if I want to stream via bluetooth it has that option. I never do that, but considering I'll have two set ups, and how simple it is, why not. 

I think I'm going to buy this guy next paycheck. Then I need to get some speakers. Since I'm going to separate my analog from my digital, I think I might move all of it into the living room (which is empty). Only problem is I don't have a couch. Maybe I can leave it all in my room and have it be massive sound in a small room. Haha. I'll have to hear the acoustics and decide then. Haha.

Stoked to move to a larger / better place where I can make the living room a "music" room. Have the analog set up and hang music prints. The dream.

My favorite shoes were put to rest this weekend :(

Worst day ever I bet. I'm always sad when I have to wear really stiff shoes until they break in, but then they are the best thing ever.

For sure. Plus if I want to stream via bluetooth it has that option. I never do that, but considering I'll have two set ups, and how simple it is, why not. 

I think I'm going to buy this guy next paycheck. Then I need to get some speakers. Since I'm going to separate my analog from my digital, I think I might move all of it into the living room (which is empty). Only problem is I don't have a couch. Maybe I can leave it all in my room and have it be massive sound in a small room. Haha. I'll have to hear the acoustics and decide then. Haha.

Stoked to move to a larger / better place where I can make the living room a "music" room. Have the analog set up and hang music prints. The dream.

Bluetooth sounds terrible, but I have not heard it through aptX, which supposedly makes it near CD quality. A seperate set-up for digital and analog would be a dream, just way too much for me right now. I'd love to move my analog set-up to it's own room, covered in all my prints/art/originals.

Bluetooth sounds terrible, but I have not heard it through aptX, which supposedly makes it near CD quality. A seperate set-up for digital and analog would be a dream, just way too much for me right now. I'd love to move my analog set-up to it's own room, covered in all my prints/art/originals.

Yeah, I have my purely digital set up. You know me, all about that FLAC life. But if it's streaming at 256kbp/s to the other room, so be it. Better than not having the option I suppose. It's a nice addition, but nothing I would ever go out of my way to get. When I get it I'll let you now how Spotify is on it. It has USB input so actually I'll never use bluetooth. Nevermind. Hahahahaha. But I'll let you know how it is when I get it. 

And one day, my friend. One day. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic