stitches out. but he was rude.

the scissors couldnt get under them, they were too tight. so he got a knife. and he was rough. just cutting and pulling. keep in mind i hit a nerve. i started cringing and i shit you not he says "why are you cringing? over this little thing? its pretty embarrassing and you need to stop being a wuss"

it wasnt satire, it wasnt sarcasm.

i cant remember if i punched him in the throat or if i imagined that.

So it was a legitimate fast food corporate account... On a record collecting message board?

from what I remember it seemed real. the account was really nice and was glad everyone was so excited for the tacos.

So it was a legitimate fast food corporate account... On a record collecting message board?

It isn't that weird. They'll turn over X amount of marketing budget to agency of record for a specific activation. In some instances they'll use multiple agencies who specialize in certain demographics. This particular instance was too targeted to generate much earned media so you could (pretty) safely assume the ever-popular "key influencer" card had been played. Likely, some low-level brand manager than was in charge of select say, 30 messageboards or sites, with the express goal of giving away, say, 10,000 tacos. VC got picked. 

Taco's are given away, powerpoint deck explaining the success of the program is created. Key Influencers ACTIVATED!

Unless they gave one to J. Bannon or other "known" entities on the board. Then they give themselves a little pat on the back for getting a little cross-over brand ambassador action. That would get a special slide in the PPT deck. 

stitches out. but he was rude.

the scissors couldnt get under them, they were too tight. so he got a knife. and he was rough. just cutting and pulling. keep in mind i hit a nerve. i started cringing and i shit you not he says "why are you cringing? over this little thing? its pretty embarrassing and you need to stop being a wuss"

it wasnt satire, it wasnt sarcasm.

i cant remember if i punched him in the throat or if i imagined that.

That guy sounds like a real dick.  I can't believe he could say that to a patient.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic