say your favorite band - and the only band you collect everything from, comes out with RSD release of a repress (you have the original) that is numbered on the sleeve, then they release that same release just not numbered and not hyped as a RSD release, just a repress...would you still get it?

say your favorite band - and the only band you collect everything from, comes out with RSD release of a repress (you have the original) that is numbered on the sleeve, then they release that same release just not numbered and not hyped as a RSD release, just a repress...would you still get it?

Your question is ambiguous...which one?

Actually, I suppose the answer doesn't matter, because of this part: "the only band you collect everything from". If you collect everything, that includes those releases. If you're totally committed to the idea, that is.

Don't know where else to write this but I just wanna get this off my chest...

Today I accidentally ran over what I thought was regular roadkill (raccoon, squirrel) on my way home. Didn't think anything of it. Came home to find out my favorite dog got out this morning, parents went looking for her and confirmed that was her dead on the street. I ran over my lovely Lucy and I just don't know how to feel... Don't mean to bum anyone out but I just needed to share...

Damn.  :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic