Nothing beats The Downward Spiral though. You might do better taking it to FeeBay and tossing it up as a BIN/BO

Yeah thats what I'm thinking.

TDS is probably 2nd for me. The Fragile is my fave, & one of the best albums I've ever heard. It's spoke to me on a deeply personal level through the various stages of my life (yes, it talks to me :P ) & never gets old. It's just a masterpiece.... industrial, ambient, instrumental, I love it.

just like Thomas said, dont bump it. itll vanish to page two in hours.

tag what you want gone, make bundle deals and offer discounts if its taking too slow.

bump once in 24 hours and youre good to go.

ones your on the fence with say youll accept offers and dont budge til you get it.

the FS used to be thriving but its calmed down quite a bit.

Fuck, I guess the quest continues :/Damn, if I had the cash I'd be all over that. I hope that gets repressed soon. Happen to have any Death stuff? I'd pay fair on that if you do and are in need of cash since appearently I shouldn't grab that copy from Discogs :/

I think it's still worth a try. They're pretty bad, but I've never had something not show up from those places. I got a maiden album from Greece a while back and order stuff from Italy surprisingly often. Sometimes they just get lost for a couple weeks

Thanks Cholly.

I've never did a transaction here (hence 0 feedback), so it makes me nervous to even put something up.

& then I guess you send them your email & they send you $ through paypal that way?

This is all so foreign to me.

as the seller you send them your paypal. then when it clears you send that badboy!

the FS used to be thriving but its calmed down quite a bit.

Yeah, that forum is no where near as active as it used to be. Threads seem to stay on the front page a lot longer. Stuff used to be on page two in an hour.

What NIN stuff is being sold? Can I buy it?

Just sort of gave notice at my job. More like a heads up that I am leaving the state and we need to figure our a transition plan.

But still, feels a little like progress. 

With Teeth & Year Zero.

Thinking of putting them up @ $105ea pp or both for $190.

I don't want to piss people off with pricing tho. Cheaper than ebay & discogs.

& I didn't pay retail for these.

Ah see I don't even know to send someone my paypal.

omg

I can't believe I even figured out how to sign up on this board.

I hate you technology

It's just the email address you used to sign up for paypal. Send them that, and they'll send you money which will go into your account right away or showing pending (if it's an e-check, and paypal will email you when it clears).

It's just the email address you used to sign up for paypal. Send them that, and they'll send you money which will go into your account right away or showing pending (if it's an e-check, and paypal will email you when it clears).

Ok, see I understand that. But is there like a thing on their payapl where they put my email in & then can send it?

I just don't get how an email address only would be enough.

Ok, see I understand that. But is there like a thing on their payapl where they put my email in & then can send it?

I just don't get how an email address only would be enough.

You can invoice people, but it costs money. As for the email only, they just go into paypal and click "pay or send money", enter your email and it sends you the money.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic