the whole "what do you want to eat" routine is probably the most irritating thing in the world. it turns me into a demon. it's so annoying. I hate it

you pick

I did

I don't want that

how about...

no

forget it. just forget it.

Oh my god, YES !!! My sister has a good system and each person gets to pick a place and they just see whose turn it is that day and no one can get mad or argue because it's that person's turn to pick

the whole "what do you want to eat" routine is probably the most irritating thing in the world. it turns me into a demon. it's so annoying. I hate it

you pick

I did

I don't want that

how about...

no

forget it. just forget it.

This is the worst. Every time I pick, my wife says she doesn't feel like it, and ends up picking somewhere else anyway. I have no idea why she just doesn't pick in the first place. So frustrating.

Sold a few more things. Been tossing in a few records I got for free from labels I never listened to/want to listen to. It's nice to clear out clutter.

Edit: I will save a mailer for Dom and GreatGreenOne if you guys are still thinking about those records.

Let me take some stuff to Zia and I'll let you know. Thanks <3

Today is the second time, in as many days, that as soon as I pull onto the train tracks by my house the gates start going down. It is scary looking over and seeing that train coming.

Let me take some stuff to Zia and I'll let you know. Thanks <3

Sounds like a plan.

Today sucked. It's been 6 years since my buddy committed suicide and it just hurts

I'm sorry man. I had a friend, who was not super close but still a friend who committed suicide about 10 years ago. It is scary. I'm glad his family convinced the city to put a fence up on the bridge he did it from, since a ton of people have done it there through the years.

Some fucked up relationship shit. I'm not ok. I won't be ok for a long time.

Today sucked. It's been 6 years since my buddy committed suicide and it just hurts

I'm sorry man. I had a friend, who was not super close but still a friend who committed suicide about 10 years ago. It is scary. I'm glad his family convinced the city to put a fence up on the bridge he did it from, since a ton of people have done it there through the years.

Sounds like things are gonna get dark tonight :/

Thank you guys. It gets easier but it just hurts. I saw him the night before he did it and I always wonder if that was him saying goodbye. I should've known better. I haven't been back to the gravesite because I'm afraid of it becoming real at that point....I know that sounds silly.

Thank you guys. It gets easier but it just hurts. I saw him the night before he did it and I always wonder if that was him saying goodbye. I should've known better. I haven't been back tongue gravesite because I'm afraid of it becoming real at that point....I know that sounds silly.

No, I understand it all the same. Same situation, saw him the night before. It's totally normal to feel like yo do.

Nice, glad you do. I felt it was huge improvement over the felt ones, even if just for the anti-static properties. 

I hate my staticy felt mat. I'll probably ask for an Acryl-it for Christmas or my birthday which is coming up.

Anyone have any clue what a green OP of Good Mourning would be worth? I can't manage to find any sale data on it that is recent.

I hate my staticy felt mat. I'll probably ask for an Acryl-it for Christmas or my birthday which is coming up.

Anyone have any clue what a green OP of Good Mourning would be worth? I can't manage to find any sale data on it that is recent.

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=good+mourning+green&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=&endfrom=&endthru=&ipp=

Whatever the market demands my friend. Some people may bite, some may just like green and not care which pressing.

I dunno, I'll hang on to it for the time being, just was curious what actual potential value might be. I'd probably let it go around 125, I don't like it that much, but any less I'd keep it for the sake of completing my alkaline trio discography

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic