Didn't think you'd go 55PPD, saw one for that and snapped it right up.

Wowza that is a steal of a deal.

Funny thing, Iv had my FS thread for a while now and literally not even one lowball offer on Deja. I don't even really want to sell it. Just wanted to see if some dummy would offer me something silly for it.

Wowza that is a steal of a deal.

Funny thing, Iv had my FS thread for a while now and literally not even one lowball offer on Deja. I don't even really want to sell it. Just wanted to see if some dummy would offer me something silly for it.

I have a knack for finding the deals. Just ask Dom, made him jealous many a time :P

Before I toss it on the FS I'll give you guys a chance. Anyone still need a Deja? I ended up getting the RSD one on the cheap so I don't need my standard reissue. I'll sell it cheap, I only paid like $22 new or something, so less than that since it's used.

ugh! if i didn't finally get one when they sold a few random copies online, i'd be all over this. i'm still super bitter about my RSD experience last year. 

ugh! if i didn't finally get one when they sold a few random copies online, i'd be all over this. i'm still super bitter about my RSD experience last year.

What happened? Mine was okay, I got the Carcass comp I wanted but didn't snag the ETID 7"

Seriously. That person made a $10 profit off of you. Roughly.

I'd need way more than that to pay for the hours I waited outside on RSD haha. That was the true cost right there.

for real. waited 6+ hours at two different shops. was first in line at both. and still didn't get deja :(

Ego death lets you like bands more than three people like /s

you recommended me some good jams I hadn't heard of, but with all your hate for the mainstream stuff I can't help but give you a hard time :P

Look up what ego death actually is, dude. I know you're joking, but that shit is fucked.

I waited for roughly 20 hours I think. Myself and the person I was with were 2nd and 3rd in line. We got the two copies of Deja that they had.

!!!

i was second in line at my usual go-to shop 6 hours before opening. got in only to discover they had apparently lied to me about having deja and didn't have a single copy. ran to another shop, was also second in line. and then turned out they didn't have any either :( 

i think it was like 6 hours at each shop. sigh.

for real. waited 6+ hours at two different shops. was first in line at both. and still didn't get deja :(

I feel like I should pass this one on to you then... Would you like me to? I mean, I've been looking for one, but it sounds like you'd enjoy it more and you waited more than I did. I think I showed up 4 hours before to one store and I was like 20 people back.

!!!

i was second in line at my usual go-to shop 6 hours before opening. got in only to discover they had apparently lied to me about having deja and didn't have a single copy. ran to another shop, was also second in line. and then turned out they didn't have any either :(

i think it was like 6 hours at each shop. sigh.

That's some shit for real. At the store I was at the number they had on hand kept going down every few hours. By the hour or two before opening it went from 8 to 2 copies.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic