I did now. What you asking? When I sell something I'll hit you up if you still have it. I think someone is about to snag my OLG on reddit.

$40ppd. You can get one for $40 plus shipping on discogs, but I paid $65 for it before they reissued it recently. It's the gatefold Kreation press. The cover is way nicer than the reissues, but I'd say the new ones sound a little better. I'm not really trying super hard to sell it, so if you want it I'll hold onto it for you.

Edit: Probably just cheaper to get the new repress on black.

we had a house showing tonight.

I was at work. the wife had the day off. she had the genius idea to cook brussel sprouts in the skillet.

if you don't know, it stinks. it's appalling. she couldn't smell it

I come home, she's errand running, and it's nasty.

feedback from realtor "I've showed this house before but never noticed but it smelled like rotten trash. Buyer was turned off immediately"

fucking amazing. I've knocked so much off to move before winter and this just kicked me in the huevos.

I was at work. the wife had the day off. she had the genius idea to cook brussel sprouts in the skillet.

feedback from realtor "I've showed this house before but never noticed but it smelled like rotten trash. Buyer was turned off immediately"

fucking amazing. I've knocked so much off to move before winter and this just kicked me in the huevos.

Daaaaamn. That sucks, Cholly :(

I need to check them out because they're coming to town with Goatwhore and I wouldn't mind seeing them.

Listen to Unhallowed and Miasma. Everything they do is really good it all just sounds the fucking same. But those two are my favs for sure. And Goatwhore is amazing people. I used to have a practice space down the hall from them in New Orleans and we would smoke weed with them sometimes. If you like Goatwhore check out Soilent Green. Same singer.

$40ppd. You can get one for $40 plus shipping on discogs, but I paid $65 for it before they reissued it recently. It's the gatefold Kreation press. The cover is way nicer than the reissues, but I'd say the new ones sound a little better. I'm not really trying super hard to sell it, so if you want it I'll hold onto it for you.

Edit: Probably just cheaper to get the new repress on black.

Thanks, I'll see which pressing looks better overall and get back to you

Fuckkkk that is super shitty. But I do love brussels. If she would have cooked down some bacon in there first they might have enjoyed the smell ;).

Listen to Unhallowed and Miasma. Everything they do is really good it all just sounds the fucking same. But those two are my favs for sure. And Goatwhore is amazing people. I used to have a practice space down the hall from them in New Orleans and we would smoke weed with them sometimes. If you like Goatwhore check out Soilent Green. Same singer.

I will, but you better not have just added to the long list of really fucking expensive metal albums I need

I have a knack for finding the deals. Just ask Dom, made him jealous many a time :P

I've found some crazy deals in my time collecting. Here's a few highlights I can remember off the top of my head.

/100 tour press of Gifts From Enola - From Fathoms for $3 (autographed by a couple members too!)

Beck - Sea Change (Mofi) for $25 (right before it became scarce)

The Social Network soundtrack + Sigur Ros - ( ) for $40 PPD total (from Canada!)

Descendents - Milo Goes To College (first press) $5 

Minor Threat - Minor Threat (red cover 1984 press) $5

Minor Threat - Out of Step (1983 third press) $5

Bad Brains - Rock for Light $5

Garbage - S/T original UK press $1 (all five of these record from a Craigslist ad)

WU LYF - Go Tell Fire To The Mountain $2 at a record store

Ween - White Pepper (UK Press) $5 from a street fair

All these records pictured below for 33 cents each from a store in Denver. The were all sealed. I think my total after tax was right around $11 and some change for 33 records.

cJPRS.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic