That seems fairly common with people who snort it/or dissolve it under their tongue. That shit is too scary.

I didn't die so in retrospect it's kinda worth it for the story of me asking my friend if he wanted to go to the midnight premire of Dark Knight. Every 10 minutes. For several hours. And he was straight edge and hated when any of us were high. He was kinda a dick about it though. Like we'd hang out with him playing video games and having a ton of fun. Then someone would be like "Oh shit I'm still really high" and he'd get all pissy like "Ugh, can't you have fun without marijuana?!"

The answer is yes, but why?

Jason, I'm packaging up your Mono record now in preparation for payment. I tossed in a few free records, the 10" is a cool duplicate I have (I like them anyway) and the others are freebies from labels. Feel free to do what you wish with them.

I didn't die so in retrospect it's kinda worth it for the story of me asking my friend if he wanted to go to the midnight premire of Dark Knight. Every 10 minutes. For several hours. And he was straight edge and hated when any of us were high. He was kinda a dick about it though. Like we'd hang out with him playing video games and having a ton of fun. Then someone would be like "Oh shit I'm still really high" and he'd get all pissy like "Ugh, can't you have fun without marijuana?!"

The answer is yes, but why?

I was around my friends when they did shrooms one night, and the most common question was "What time is it?" Every fucking 5 minutes for 3 hours before I had to leave for sanity reasons.

I'm sorry Bruce. Don't do it though. I'm sure you know how addicting benzos are.

Oh dude don't even worry about it. I've seen enough loved ones destroy their lives. Even in the extremely rare ocassion I do pills (once in the last 3 years) I'm smart about it. I have a very strict "No pills if I know where to get them" policy.

Oh dude don't even worry about it. I've seen enough loved ones destroy their lives. Even in the extremely rare ocassion I do pills (once in the last 3 years) I'm smart about it. I have a very strict "No pills if I know where to get them" policy.

That's good. I have no problems with drugs, but obviously worry about certain ones causing huge problems in people's life. 2 brothers I used to work with, died of heroin od's within 2 weeks of each other this summer. I knew they were on something, but didn't know it was that bad.

I trip sat for a dozen kids doing acid once. It was infuriating but hilarious. A cherished memory.

It was funny, but got annoying pretty quickly. 

Yeah, I'm done with Topshelf. I know that's heresy around these parts, but they're being total dicks.

ugh i'm done with them too. they cram waaaaay too many records into their mailers and for some reason, the usps seems to always say "topshelf? let me throw this down some stairs and use this for target practice". no idea why, but all my topshelf orders arrive beat to hell and they have been pretty unaccommodating about helping me sort out the super SUPER damaged records i've received. 

Here's my trip sitting for a dozen high school kids on acid story:

A lot of it is fucking hilarious, but really more "you had to be there." Like them trying to play Smash Bros was amazing but not an interesting story.

Context: My friends and I were 21-22. My one friend was away at college but his little brother called our mutual friend and said "I hear your parents are out of town this weekend. Can me and my friends do acid at your house? There's a free tab in it for you." I didn't know any of this but my friend was like "Yo come over." I get there and there's a dozen high school kids. I know all of them because I'm close with my friend's little brother. The friend whose house is comes up to me like "Hey so uh we all just ate acid...we need you to make sure nothing stupid happens. Here's a blunt for your troubles."

It went well for awhile but then one kid started freaking out. I took him out on the porch and talked with him for about 45 minutes to keep him calm. He finally decided he was ok and we went back in. Everyone was gathered around the oven so I of course freaked out. Pretty soon I realize that, amazingly, they had managed to get a fucking cake in the oven.

A couple hours later I take it out of the oven for them. They immediately took turns just sticking their hands in it and going "Holy shit it feels crazy"

Here's my trip sitting for a dozen high school kids on acid story:

A lot of it is fucking hilarious, but really more "you had to be there." Like them trying to play Smash Bros was amazing but not an interesting story.

Context: My friends and I were 21-22. My one friend was away at college but his little brother called our mutual friend and said "I hear your parents are out of town this weekend. Can me and my friends do acid at your house? There's a free tab in it for you." I didn't know any of this but my friend was like "Yo come over." I get there and there's a dozen high school kids. I know all of them because I'm close with my friend's little brother. The friend whose house is comes up to me like "Hey so uh we all just ate acid...we need you to make sure nothing stupid happens. Here's a blunt for your troubles."

It went well for awhile but then one kid started freaking out. I took him out on the porch and talked with him for about 45 minutes to keep him calm. He finally decided he was ok and we went back in. Everyone was gathered around the oven so I of course freaked out. Pretty soon I realize that, amazingly, they had managed to get a fucking cake in the oven.

A couple hours later I take it out of the oven for them. They immediately took turns just sticking their hands in it and going "Holy shit it feels crazy"

Haha, that is pretty awesome. My story is not nearly that good. The funniest thing was one kid kept going, you know we can smoke cigarettes in here? Then he'd put the cigarette in his hand and say "holy shit, look at it, it's melting into sand" and drop it on the floor with his other ones.

ugh i'm done with them too. they cram waaaaay too many records into their mailers and for some reason, the usps seems to always say "topshelf? let me throw this down some stairs and use this for target practice". no idea why, but all my topshelf orders arrive beat to hell and they have been pretty unaccommodating about helping me sort out the super SUPER damaged records i've received.

:(

Jason, I'm packaging up your Mono record now in preparation for payment. I tossed in a few free records, the 10" is a cool duplicate I have (I like them anyway) and the others are freebies from labels. Feel free to do what you wish with them.

I will drop the $ in your paypal tomorrow morning my good sir. Thanks for all the extras as well :)

Hallucinogens are great, but a young mans game. Who has that kind of time?!

I miss mushrooms so badly, but since I have had epilepsy I am scared beyond words to use anything that psychotropic :(

I will drop the $ in your paypal tomorrow morning my good sir. Thanks for all the extras as well :)

I miss mushrooms so badly, but since I have had epilepsy I am scared beyond words to use anything that psychotropic :(

I don't know how I missed this, but congrats on hitting a thousand

Okay then that's the one I'll stay loyal for forever (unless the candy stops)

In all seriousness, I really like their packaging and handwritten thank you note.

handwritten notes are the best! give me all the warm fuzzies.

everyone i ever buy from in japan seems to be all about it. i have a whole collection of notes, candy, and hand drawn pictures i've gotten from random sellers in japan. <3

No problem. I'll drop it off at the post office after work. I also have to mail out that record to Australia, which is turning into a hassle. I now remember why I never ship out of the states.

No problem. I'll drop it off at the post office after work. I also have to mail out that record to Australia, which is turning into a hassle. I now remember why I never ship out of the states.

i will actually ship to australia over other countries. but that's just my weird personal bias. 

also, all the love and helping out in this thread always puts a big smile on my face. :D

i will actually ship to australia over other countries. but that's just my weird personal bias. 

also, all the love and helping out in this thread always puts a big smile on my face. :D

I never have a problem with international shipping (do it all the time) but I think domestic is a much easier process.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic