I feel like I should pass this one on to you then... Would you like me to? I mean, I've been looking for one, but it sounds like you'd enjoy it more and you waited more than I did. I think I showed up 4 hours before to one store and I was like 20 people back.

aw thank you! you're so sweet! i actually managed to snag a copy via furious clicking when triple crown threw a few up online. 

and it kinda made my year

22212158398_7b98290cff_z.jpg

I'm really not trying to be a dick (for once). I just question dose/method when anyone's salvia story is anything other than "aaaahhhhhh fuuuuuuuck noooooo never again"

honestly, it just put me to sleep. i was fine with it. things tend to affect me weirdly though. can't smoke pot. love drinking. nyquil amps me up. dayquil makes me pass out. 

reg deja ha hard to move unless it's a hell of a deal. $20 is just that.

This is still weird to me. Mass Deja production. Seeing Deja in Urban Outfitters. Everywhere.

It's like Big Foot decided to come out of hiding and now he's serving your coffee and standing in front of you in line at Target like he was always there.

This is still weird to me. Mass Deja production. Seeing Deja in Urban Outfitters. Everywhere.

It's like Big Foot decided to come out of hiding and now he's serving your coffee and standing in front of you in line at Target like he was always there.

haha. perfect.

"hello. I am Robert Foot. I'll be your server today. our specials are tree bark and mushroom soup."

I realized how old Nevermind and Dizzy Up the Girl were the other day and felt old as fuck. I had them since I was like 4, and they were like 10 years oldish at the time. They're still only 10 years old in my mind.

omg. i just realized you're actually half my age. fuck. where's my walker?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic