How the fuck do you not get in trouble for having your phone out this much?? I'd be getting my ass handed to me if I were still in high school. Granted I didn't have a cell phone in high school so whatever bros.

A handful of kids in my high school had cellphones. They were IMMEDIATELY confiscated if a teacher saw them for any reason.

A handful of kids in my high school had cellphones. They were IMMEDIATELY confiscated if a teacher saw them for any reason.

There were a few kids that had them also. One of my graduation "gifts" when I was 17 was my first cell phone. Which was a T-Mobile Sidekick. I still miss the sidekick sometimes.

Speaking of upgrading, I am honestly too embarrassed with how low class my set up is, outside of having a Technics tt, even though it doesn't sound like total garbage. But, I want to upgrade everything one at a time. Where should I start? Amp, Speakers, or TT?

Amp or speakers. Your TT is not bad at all.

I leave for a few weeks and you kids are over 3,000. Da fux.

Welcome back sir. I was looking at your ginormous Caspian collection and thinking "in terms of collections being dick sizes, that thing makes my Mark Kozelek collection look like mine crawled inside my stomach lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic