holy shit I went to package up Jason's records and missed like 6 pages. I found it funny how it went from "no penis talk on my birthday" to discussing penis hats

ha i didn't say no penis talk (unavoidable in here). i said no penis pics or stating measurements! that's just TMI and i can't handle knowing that much about all that. 

Ok, between amp and speakers, would you go with amp first? Seems like it would be disheartening to get a new set of speakers and have to listen to them on a sub par amp...

Yeah, I'd probably go amp first.

I personally always play "College Dropout" on my birthday "said we wouldn't make it past 25, jokes on you we still alive"

yes! i have that as well.

i also usually play a bunch of millencolin as well. ("at 23, i was far from feeling free. at 24, my life was a big bore") and bad rabbits ("no! i'll never grow up")

I like when customers hang up on me. Someone was complaining that someone in another department does not know anything, so I said "It's not my department, there is nothing I can do" so she said "It sounds like you don't care" and I said "There is nothing I can do" so she cussed me out and hung up.

I think speakers would make a bigger impact if your amp had the power to push them.

Thing is this receiver isn't lowly powered, but it just cannot make the speakers I have thump for shit unless I adjust the bass to maximum and then fuck with the bass leveling on the eq I use on winamp when listening to digital stuff, and it's always lackluster bass wise on vinyl because I have no extra way to push it after the thing is up to 10

Thing is this receiver isn't lowly powered, but it just cannot make the speakers I have thump for shit unless I adjust the bass to maximum and then fuck with the bass leveling on the eq I use on winamp when listening to digital stuff, and it's always lackluster bass wise on vinyl because I have no extra way to push it after the thing is up to 10

Hmm, that's odd.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic