I opened for them a longgg time ago. So intense live. Their singer being like 7 feet tall and just terrifying. I loved every second of it.

I remember how bummed I was when all that shit went down and they split. Fucked me up. Oh and the Lightless Walk I found for dl is a rar and I need zip. Fuuuuck.

i've actually NEVER had a good cheesesteak. i've randomly been thinking about this a lot lately. i remember having a cheesesteak down in philly waaaaay back when my sister was in college there and we went to visit. but it wasn't like one of the legit cheesesteaks. i just randomly ordered one off the menu at whatever restaurant we were at. don't even really remember it. 

and then i started thinking "would i even know a good cheesesteak if i met one? i have no idea! i have no cheesesteakdar!"

so i tried ordering a cheesesteak from this place by me the other day that has solid burgers and fries and it was awful. AWFUL. i felt bad for the cow that had to die the be a part of that horrible sandwich.

so i am still cheesesteakless and sad.

If you end up in AZ go to the one on Ray and Alma School

Internet Karma forever if someone slides me a d/l link for a zip file. It's not that I'm too cheap to buy it, just broke and want to wait until I can grab the CS and vinyl + a shirt.

Sorry, a friend picked it up on vinyl and let me have his code :(

Edit: Hang on, uploading you a link now

No fucking way. First you let me get the JD file, which I plan to make into a print but you give me this too? Goddamn.

These generosities are ways I show you guys I'm not just some older fucker who wants to be "back in my day we moshed to the left and not to the right" lol

Son... You think I do not know about Kickass? I was a member of Demonoid. I was grabbing music from Bearshare, Soulseek, Kazaa and Frostwire before you could speak. I'm on my phone, no laptop. Torrents are a no go.

I figured you did, I was just giving you a hard time. Did you see I PMd you the Converge poster?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic