My death/black/extreme metal streak always surprises people

With me it's stuff like Red House Painters... I'm a husky fella with a lot of tattoos, a shaved head, and a big beard, so of course I look like I'd be a metal head to most people here. When they hear House Painters, they have no clue what to think of such slow delicate sad music.. 99% of the time I get "How can you listen to this? It's so slow..." or "You really listen to this all the time?"

Did you copy my life? I went from a sad pissed off teenager who couldn't do anything but write poetry and play punk rock to a ladies man in my twenties lol... Now I'm old and married and "trying" to stay cool and current... ahhh life

Pretty much. I was suave as fuck late teens early 20s. Now...just kind of a goon. Wifey doesn't mind most of the time.

With me it's stuff like Red House Painters... I'm a husky fella with a lot of tattoos, a shaved head, and a big beard, so of course I look like I'd be a metal head to most people here. When they hear House Painters, they have no clue what to think of such slow delicate sad music.. 99% of the time I get "How can you listen to this? It's so slow..." or "You really listen to this all the time?"

You'll all see me tonight, just tell me what it looks like I'd listen to

Pretty much. I was suave as fuck late teens early 20s. Now...just kind of a goon. Wifey doesn't mind most of the time.

My wife loves to laugh when I look at you guy's Instagrams because every few pictures in someone curled up with their kitty... "Oh look, you're all so tough and have beards and rawr rawr rawr but then, I love my kitty!!!"... "Shut up!" I want a kitty.... 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic